Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Reading about Housing Policy is fucking boring, this stuff is only relevant if you want to work for a LA or HA, which I don't... I want to work in the private sector and have no interest in council housing! :angry:

Tom Daly. Stuck up c**t. Would not tire of slapping face.

Stuck up? He's diving 10M world champion and he's 15 - I'd be quite pleased with myself too!

That said he does have that kind of face I agree. I think he might win this though.

edit: oh god now that twat Cordon is on? :angry:

Edited by theentomologist

Stuck up? He's diving 10M world champion and he's 15 - I'd be quite pleased with myself too!

That said he does have that kind of face I agree. I think he might win this though.

edit: oh god now that twat Cordon is on? :angry:

It's the second bit that's kind of the point. It's like he can't do anything without looking like a bit of a smarmy git!

It's the second bit that's kind of the point. It's like he can't do anything without looking like a bit of a smarmy git!

true, but he's 15, short for his age and mixing with the likes of Kate Moss and Jess Ennis and Vicky Pendleton, frankly I doubt he can believe it thus the smarmy-ness is probably uncontrollable.

I'm seeing my daughter again tomorrow. She still has some presents to get for relatives down South and her mother. She also wants her ear pierced again to flaunt at her Grandparents and wants my parental consent. The usual dilemma, "Mum says she won't agree but she'll let me have it done if you do".

I love her dearly and am very supportive of her (I paid for her taxi home this morning). I fear, however, that tomorrow will both expensive and get me in the doghouse with one or the other! :(

Guest The Phoenix
I'm seeing my daughter again tomorrow. She still has some presents to get for relatives down South and her mother. She also wants her ear pierced again to flaunt at her Grandparents and wants my parental consent. The usual dilemma, "Mum says she won't agree but she'll let me have it done if you do".

I love her dearly and am very supportive of her (I paid for her taxi home this morning). I fear, however, that tomorrow will both expensive and get me in the doghouse with one or the other! :(

Who's going to tell her Mum? :unsure: