Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I suppose, you knew what you were getting yourself into....late nights, watching the extremely trippy "In The Night Garden".

I've been told by a few folk to watch it drunk. Apparently it's quite funny that way. :lol:

Christ no!

I think that'd seriously fuck you up a bit.

Igglepiggle, Makka Pakka & the Uffuff!

How do you know so much about it? :rolleyes:

It really is disgusting. Upsy Daisy lifting her skirt up to show any Tom, Dick or Harry, the Tombliboos constantly losing their trousers, Makka Pakka needing to go round washing the other people's faces and not to mention the Pontypines. If that isn't Racial profiling then I don't know what is.

It really is disgusting. Upsy Daisy lifting her skirt up to show any Tom, Dick or Harry, the Tombliboos constantly losing their trousers, Makka Pakka needing to go round washing the other people's faces and not to mention the Pontypines. If that isn't Racial profiling then I don't know what is.

Damn it!

I had just thought to myself, I hope he doesn't ask how I know about it... :lol:

Well, erm, I don't know, I've watched it when I couldn't get to sleep. :rolleyes:

She's a slut!

Macka Pakka is such a tragic character. He lives alone, doesn't have any proper friends (always hangs on to the coat-tails of the other ones), and no-one sits next to him when they ride in the ninky nonk. Add to that his entire rasion d'etre is to wash people's faces, then it's a sad tale indeed. There's supposed to be 50 or so new episodes this year. I'll be watching intently to see if one episode involves his inevitable future breakdown.

Also, I hope it rains in a future episode, so that Upsy Daisy can realise the folly of her ways at having an outside bed.

Great having kids, eh? :lol:

You know why Twisteh annoys me? It's his username. He's managed to end up with a username that reads exactly like it was being pronounced by my 13 year old ned cousin.

If he'd change his name to "Twisty", I might be able to warm to him. But until then, I'm still going to rage into an apoplectic fury every time I see one of his posts.

What I've always wondered is if it's "twist" "eh" or "twiste" "H".

I was surprised when I met Supras to see that he assumed my username was just the word "Exuberant" rather than the terrible pun "Exuber" "Ant".

Don't worry though. I think I know how your username is pronounced.

Edited by Überschwänglichen

I'm back tomorrow :(

Played 9 holes with my mate who has never played golf before today. First drive on the first tee - ping, away off to the right into the field next door. Second drive - ping, exactly the same place. Great start 2 balls lost straight off.

To add insult to injury, this wee 5 year old girl was playing in front of us. She was hitting the ball perfectly and was practically on par for the first three holes.

She was 5 :angry:

What I've always wondered is if it's "twist" "eh" or "twiste" "H".

I was surprised when I met Supras to see that he assumed my username was just the word "Exuberant" rather than the terrible pun "Exuber" "Ant".

Don't worry though. I think I know how your username is pronounced.

Is it not suppose to be Twisty? :unsure: