Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Clearly and concisely in the way that he's managed to contribute multiple posts in excess of 100 words to get the message "Your moderation is inconsistent and shite" (not a statement I ascribe to) wrong.

That's consistent with a sky-fairy apologist: making shit up.

Sorry, but when did you become the Kofi Annan of Pie and Bovril?

:huh:

Anyone has that right as soon as you and Twin Cheeks became the Slobodan Milosevic of general nonsense: the genocide of enjoyment.

Anyone has that right as soon as you and Twin Cheeks became the Slobodan Milosevic of general nonsense: the genocide of enjoyment.

We're getting our fair share of bites though eh?

Perhaps we are the Fisheries Protection Branch of the UN

;)

We're getting our fair share of bites though eh?

Perhaps we are the Fisheries Protection Branch of the UN

;)

Or perhaps you're OJ Simpson?

The getting off with it despite being blatantly guilty defence: 'It's all a wind up to get bites, oh yes it is!'.

Wait, how has he procrastinated? He's made his point about the moderation clearly and concisely, getting straight to the point.

I rather suspect he meant to use the word 'pontificated'.

HTH.

Edited by MB

Or perhaps you're OJ Simpson?

The getting off with it despite being blatantly guilty defence: 'It's all a wind up to get bites, oh yes it is!'.

Never said it was a wind up. Just saying we've got alot of people on this bandwagon, and it's great fun. Of course we aren't fishing, but we joke about it (this 'running gag') to ''get kicks'' as some paranoia-ridden poster stated recently.

I think that taking a leave of absence to set up an alias, at the age of 36, is a bit sad though, in all honesty.

I think that taking a leave of absence to set up an alias, at the age of 36, is a bit sad though, in all honesty.

Thats what you and TwisteH should have done. Gone away for a few weeks, set up an alias, and then it all would have been fine. Where's the consistency?

Don't do it, then.

Alternatively do it at the age of zygote, cry when it gets banned, make an absolute tit of yourself spitting the dummy, then pretend it's a wind-up. Because that definitely isn't sad.

Thats what you and TwisteH should have done. Gone away for a few weeks, set up an alias, and then it all would have been fine. Where's the consistency?

The consistency is right there, in your post. It's you making it all about yourself. Again. Consistently.

Exactly. I'd expect nothing less than a warning to go his way for the 'Donkey' alias, as some of the posts were a disgrace, and no better than 'Le Tiss''.

But the mods found it 'funny' and 'a good joke', so didn't see anything wrong with it. Plus apparently he told them in advance he was going to abuse people.

Sigh :(

Don't do it, then.

Alternatively do it at the age of zygote, cry when it gets banned, make an absolute tit of yourself spitting the dummy, then pretend it's a wind-up. Because that definitely isn't sad.

I was all for the banning of the alias. I've said that. The way the mods just swepped us 'lesser posters' aside was nothing short of disrespectful.

Also, I'm led to believe the alias 'Brass Toff' was banned for 'abusing other posters'. When I check the seven posts he made, there is no danger he offended anyone.

Exactly. I'd expect nothing less than a warning to go his way for the 'Donkey' alias, as some of the posts were a disgrace, and no better than 'Le Tiss''.

But the mods found it 'funny' and 'a good joke', so didn't see anything wrong with it. Plus apparently he told them in advance he was going to abuse people.

Sigh :(

I have to say, this crying is even less attractive than your dual wankfest with that gloryhunting spud.

"I'd expect nothing less...." :lol:

Of course it was all a wind up wasn't it? You're so cool, aren't you?

Banter......

That's news to me :rolleyes:

How did you come to that conclusion?

In this thread.

Apparently, according to the mods, the 'Donkey' alias was allowed to run because it was seen as humurous, and that the poster behind the alias told mods he would stop at any time.

I was also convinced the mods discussed matters of the thread. If this is the case, could you explain the different treatment of different aliases?

I have to say, this crying is even less attractive than your dual wankfest with that gloryhunting spud.

"I'd expect nothing less...." :lol:

Of course it was all a wind up wasn't it? You're so cool, aren't you?

Banter......

It's because he's a p***k.

HTH.

I never said it was a wind up. Infact, 'what' exactly is the wind up? :lol:

You've came onto the bandwagon without doing your homework, I think.

I was also convinced the mods discussed matters of the thread. If this is the case, could you explain the different treatment of different aliases?

Donkey is banned, as is the malicious alias you set up in imitation (being the sincerest form of flattery), to abuse one poster.

I'm sure you can refer to dictionary.com for the meaning of 'different', and work the rest out for yourself. ;)

I think a having a hissy-fit about it at the age of 19 is even sadder.