Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Wow that's about as relevant as a "No Kings" post in a thread having nothing to do with Politics or the Monarchy. Oh wait... :rolleyes:

It is relevant. Your parents hemm and haw a load of nonsense about symbolism because they know the whole thing's a pack of lies to keep their precocious child in private schooling :D

It is relevant. Your parents hemm and haw a load of nonsense about symbolism because they know the whole thing's a pack of lies to keep their precocious child in private schooling :D

They're not "keeping their precocious child in private schooling" any more, further they were "hemming and hawing a load of nonsense about symbolism" in a qualified capacity a good thirteen years before I first ascended to an education establishment run independently of local authority control.

This does nothing to alter the irrelevance of your post, given they haven't procrastinated on this thread on the quality of P&B moderation.

This does nothing to alter the irrelevance of your post, given they haven't procrastinated on this thread on the quality of P&B moderation.

Wait, how has he procrastinated? He's made his point about the moderation clearly and concisely, getting straight to the point.

They're not "keeping their precocious child in private schooling" any more, further they were "hemming and hawing a load of nonsense about symbolism" in a qualified capacity a good thirteen years before I first ascended to an education establishment run independently of local authority control.

My mistake - the above makes it all sound a lot better.

The post I responded to with "c.f. your parents" made no mention of P&B or its moderation - just about your ill-advised definition of procrastination.

The guy meant pontificate or similar, get over it.

Is it just me, or is P&B starting to act a bit strange?

It didn't want to upload the page, and the clock went five hours ahead of itself.

However, the clock is now at the same time as the computer clock!

Nah not just you. It went down for me a while ago.
Yeah, the clock has gone haywire.
It didn't want to upload the page, and the clock went five hours ahead of itself.

However, the clock is now at the same time as the computer clock!

Ah good, I'm only marginally bonkers then, not totally. Thank you.

Wait, how has he procrastinated? He's made his point about the moderation clearly and concisely, getting straight to the point.

Clearly and concisely in the way that he's managed to contribute multiple posts in excess of 100 words to get the message "Your moderation is inconsistent and shite" (not a statement I ascribe to) wrong.

Clearly and concisely in the way that he's managed to contribute multiple posts in excess of 100 words to get the message "Your moderation is inconsistent and shite" (not a statement I ascribe to) wrong.

Even if the above were true, which it's not, this isn't what procrastination means.

Busted flush. Again.

That blonde nearest the camera in your sig pic is so fucking hot and she comes with free beer...Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm...........

Baked beans do not take 5 minutes in a microwave.

Carnage in there.

Heh, I've got some sympathy for you mate - simply for the fact that I've Bean there and done it myself!