Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Why? All aliases should be outed at some point (especially the shite ones) - I'm still waiting to find out who Philomena McCann was!

Because it has incited 10 pages of drivel from those involved, including me.

Don't want to explain the ins and outs of it, but when everyone was guessing the identity of 'Le Tiss', Nizzy replied to TwisteH: ''It was your bawsack partner in crime''. Eve though it was TwisteH that 'created' the alias, funnily enough.

I honestly though it would've been better to have a quiet word, give me a warning and I would've been on my way. Instead, it has escalated into almost a dozen pages of nonsence and egos, with the inevitable Swampy/XBL/Mods royal rumble.

I presume you're talking about the "the bay"? having visited both pubs, i wouldnt hurry back to either of them, especially the clubhouse. The last time i was in there, some chav bird accused me of stealing her seat, even though i'd been sitting in the fuckin thing for about 3 hours before she came in!

I probably know her well :( I can't stand the place, but it's marginally better than the Bay Inn which is like a morgue. The Clubhouse is just full of the people I tried to avoid at school, and really don't want to ever see again.

Ah well, such as is life.

You used to be able to press buttons to make them sound out the letters, but now when you press "f" followed by "k", you just get "That tickles!". Not impressed.

If you're trying a f**k but it's merely ticklish Adam's not doing it right. ;)

Anyway, who'd have thunk a cheeky wee alias could cause twenty pages of ruckus? There aren't half a lot of sensitive wee souls on this forum!

You da man. Look at you all tough and grown up.

You started all this pish. Why? To get a kick?

I'm not gonna give you the reaction you want. But yes, it was poor modding that started all this.

If you're trying a f**k but it's merely ticklish Adam's not doing it right. ;)

Anyway, who'd have thunk a cheeky wee alias could cause twenty pages of ruckus? There aren't half a lot of sensitive wee souls on this forum!

:lol:

What the f**k are you doing here anyway?

I have since discovered, you can get a "c**t" out of it, but not an "ass".

:lol:

What the f**k are you doing here anyway?

I have since discovered, you can get a "c**t" out of it, but not an "ass".

Why would you want ass? There are dozens of them here, all in their outraged finery.

I am back because the forum needs me. 8)