Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

:lol:

You bored by any chance?

A little bit, yes. But besides that, all parents have to do these things with their children's toys. What's annoying me is that the reason that toys can't do this anymore is probably because some parent has complained about it, when it would have been the parent sitting there trying to make it swear in the first place. Selfish b*****ds.

"b*****d" also doesn't work, by the way. You can get as far as the first "a", but the "s" results in "that tickles" again. :(

"b*****d" also doesn't work, by the way. You can get as far as the first "a", but the "s" results in "that tickles" again. :(

Please stop, there are a limit to the number of ticklish back passage innuendoes I can recycle without Adam actually feeling quite upset.

Reaction? You set up an Alias against me. <_< Very cool

1. It's now a know fact it wasn't me that set it up. I did use it, however.

2. I've nothing personal against you, I don't even know who you are.

3. You'll see I also 'attacked' Supras and XBL aswell. So it wasn't set up against you.

HTH

Ach, ignore him G-man - he's clearly the 'taker' of the pair of them.

How's that bairn doing? :D

Nice to see you coming straight onto the bandwagon after your absence, Monster :D

Fantastic yeah. Started on solids with a rusk. Took it very well, we bit of a giggle but thats alrite. Baby rice next week :)

How is life Monster? Have a good christmas and new year?

Kids are great, eh?

Life is excellent young man, thanks. Couldn't be better. Just off out for dinner and drinkies actually. No riff-raff. :D

A little bit, yes. But besides that, all parents have to do these things with their children's toys. What's annoying me is that the reason that toys can't do this anymore is probably because some parent has complained about it, when it would have been the parent sitting there trying to make it swear in the first place. Selfish b*****ds.

What about the wanker?

Edited by Nathan Drake

If you think I'd go to the trouble of creating an alias just to annoy you (whoever you are?) you're sorely mistaken.

Nah, I made the posts 'against' him so I see where he's coming from.

He's obviously read my last post and walked away with his tail firmly in between his legs.