Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

For you Dave, of course:-

For the record, the posters' whose posting, complaining and whining (some un-necessarilty), I have found petty and pathetic are: TwisteH, The Blait Skint Student, Swampy and XBL.

I hope this helps, Dave. ;)

:)

Much better.

For you Dave, of course:-

For the record, the posters' whose posting, complaining and whining (some un-necessarilty), I have found petty and pathetic are: TwisteH, The Blait Skint Student, Swampy and XBL.

I hope this helps, Dave. ;)

:)

Nice list

2 x fags

1 x drag

1 x nag

:D

Oh please, just shut the f**k up Swampy. This is me asking you nicely.

You were one of the big complainers about his "spamming" were you not?

Swampy, XBL et al. Time to give it up or go find some other place to play.

Well, I suppose its one step up from "I'll fucking ban ye".

Swampy and xbl holding their monthly tag-team hissyfit about the forum, its rules and the moderators.

I've only read the last few pages, but has all this came from the fallout of the banning of 'Le Tiss'?

I'm also suitably disappointed no-one's bothered to post the 'Internet, serious business' meme.

I think Div is implying that Ron is STV weatherman Sean Batty.

:lol:

Only thing that has annoyed me today is the return of those ads featuring the glamour couple of the decade so far ... step forward Mr and Mrs Jamie Redknapp. <_<

I know, nobody will know who I'm talking about now!

Anyway, I never said or suggested that you 'wound me up', so that's fine. ;)

OK. It was never my intention.

I used an alias to try and have a laugh. It went tits up, evidently. Nizzy needlessly revealed the identity of the person using the alias, AKA 'me', where, in retrospect, it would've been better keeping my identity anonymous, banning said alias, giving me a warning anonymously (which I accepted without any hassle, btw). Some described it as a breakdown. I firmly believe it was my take on events, an honest opinion.

Nice list

2 x fags

1 x drag

1 x nag

:D

It's all about the box office and a craven for attention though, eh?

I used an alias to try and have a laugh. It went tits up, evidently. Nizzy needlessly revealed the identity of the person using the alias, AKA 'me', where, in retrospect, it would've been better keeping my identity anonymous, banning said alias, giving me a warning anonymously (which I accepted without any hassle, btw). Some described it as a breakdown. I firmly believe it was my take on events, an honest opinion.

It's all about the box office and a craven for attention though, eh?

Is it?............Oh.

O'l swampy's right on his high horse today i see. Seriously, if you cant take a joke in the manner it was intended, what's the point?

You can stop digging now, Bobby.

I think Nizzy was spot on. All alias identities should be revealed.

As for a petty thing, I wish there were more than two pubs in this town. I'm fed up with both of them, but with the weather like it is, I don't have any other option.

Why? All aliases should be outed at some point (especially the shite ones) - I'm still waiting to find out who Philomena McCann was!

I think Nizzy was spot on. All alias identities should be revealed.

As for a petty thing, I wish there were more than two pubs in this town. I'm fed up with both of them, but with the weather like it is, I don't have any other option.

I presume you're talking about the "the bay"? having visited both pubs, i wouldnt hurry back to either of them, especially the clubhouse. The last time i was in there, some chav bird accused me of stealing her seat, even though i'd been sitting in the fuckin thing for about 3 hours before she came in!