Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

FAO Mods: Is it possible to take the last 10 or so pages out of this thread and move them to the Gold Forum. It would be a shame for this fantastic guff to disappear into this thread.

Thanks.

Agreed. Some of the longer posts were nothing short of spectacular! :lol:

Anyone care to do a quick synopsis of what actually went on, there's so much procrastination going on I don't fully understand it.

The Reacharound Twins were annoyed they weren't allowed an alias, and cried conspiracy. Xbl joined in to try and make everything about himself, because that's what he does. Swampy reminded us all about the minutiae of forum moderation and it's inherent difficulties and responsibilities.

But most importantly, I'm back, fuckers. :D

Edited by Monster

The Reacharound Twins were annoyed they weren't allowed an alias, and cried conspiracy. Xbl joined in to try and make everything about himself, because that's what he does. Swampy reminded us all about the minutiae of forum moderation and it's inherent difficulties and responsibilities.

But most importantly, i'm back, fuckers. :D

Thank you.

What a load of childish pish, nothing more than you'd expect though.

About time!

But most importantly, I'm back, fuckers. :D

At least you're in the right topic.

Oh please, just shut the f**k up Swampy. This is me asking you nicely.

:lol:

What's it to anyone how this place is run? What say in it should you, or anyone else for that matter have on what goes on here? So what if the Mods prefer to warn someone for making a post then decide to not warn someone for making a similar post? What the f**k has it got to do with us?

Really, if you don't like how the website is run, then f**k off.

This is a load of diversionary puff-posting I'm afraid - even if it is "only a football forum" why shouldn't it be as even handed as possible?

As for Ron, keep pusing the buttons, and I WILL pick up the phone. The sun always shines on TV.

What?!

It's lovely to be back, right enough.

Where's the other half of Tugward to give your inane crap some much needed validation?

I'm right here.

And as soon as I move to Paisley and reach 20,000 posts, I'll start agreeing with the mods. So it shouldn't be a problem in the long run. 8)

Can we get this topic back on track lads? The Box Office is closing for tonight. Ta.

My PTTGOYN: Reading this shitty book, and I need to do a summary for Wednesday. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. Ken?

The Reacharound Twins
Where's the other half of Tugward to give your inane crap some much needed validation?

I was just "tagged" in a bunch of pictures from NYE. I have never been so scared to look at pictures in my entire life. I was such a disaster.

I was just "tagged" in a bunch of pictures from NYE. I have never been so scared to look at pictures in my entire life. I was such a disaster.

I hate it when idiots tag you in a picture on Facebook. It's not nice coming on to 100+ notifications! :angry:

You can turn those off too ;)

That's not handy though, as you need notifications normally so you know what's happening. It's just irritating when you have 100+ like I said when all you've just been tagged in a photo and you don't care what people are saying because it doesn't concern you! :rolleyes: