Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I know a few people on here would like to "Dec" you that's for sure.

I wouldn't, likes. I'm an outwith war-time pacifist, but I'd like to watch with popcorn likes.

Seriously, you're just spreading cringeworthy fail across every thread you visit. Log out please, its for the best.

Sorry, but when did you become the Kofi Annan of Pie and Bovril?

:huh:

I haven't become anyone like that, I was merelt pointing out that it was a very sensible post, in comparison to the previous pages of discussion and arguement over nothing which was blown way out of proportion...

There were some but the bread I tried to toast in there at the same time is fucked.

Ach well, at least there was something that was salvageable.

Nothing worse than an addiction which might seem silly from the outside, but is bloody difficult to deal with! Resist, get through your long night!

2260896121_0cab4e56d3.jpg

Stay strong.

"Common sense moderation" is a by-word for allowing menial little no-marks the chance to stick the boot into people whom the mob doesn't like :D

:lol:

I thought everyone knew who Philomena was, it seemed pretty straightforward to me.

Go on then. I'll let you know if you're right.

When haven't they been?

There was a time... Some are better than others.

Anyway, I'm not sure this is a PTTGOYN but it may be for some. I have noticed that my posting frequency increases a lot when in Haddington. I blame boredom.