Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

That's not handy though, as you need notifications normally so you know what's happening. It's just irritating when you have 100+ like I said when all you've just been tagged in a photo and you don't care what people are saying because it doesn't concern you! :rolleyes:

I can't speak for anyone else, but I use the homepage to "know what's happening".

Really need to get Sky Sports plugged into computer room.

Just had to switch to works laptop to watch TV and cannot get access to some of the links posted on here :angry:

Also, just heard the result of the Old Firm game I am watching the highlights of!!!

I don't think I've even had more than 15 notifications when I've went on Facebook.

Not as popular as twisTEH :(

:(

I'll allow you to add me so you can see the hot burds in my friends list for a large fee. :P

Anyone care to do a quick synopsis of what actually went on, there's so much procrastination going on I don't fully understand it.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

I think it's validly used here. People seem to write an awful lot without actually getting to any substantive point.

Only one person (Shakehands Tom) was guilty of this, and I soon changed that with my Scopes trial-esque tour-de-force.

Only one person (Shakehands Tom) was guilty of this, and I soon changed that with my Scopes trial-esque tour-de-force.

I wasn't particularly making any heavy, substancial points, other than a large amount of the posts on the topic of the discussion of the methods of modding were, indeed, a big bucket of epic fail.

HTH