Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

See if i had a second chance,instead of being the class joker and mucking about,i would work.

We'll go your references. We can vouch for your computer skills. Over 10,000 posts, mostly during working hours, in about 2 years. Well done. Print this page and attach it to your CV.

We'll go your references. We can vouch for your computer skills. Over 10,000 posts, mostly during working hours, in about 2 years. Well done. Print this page and attach it to your CV.

Oh, you're mean.

My nag: The boy is being a right wee mardy sod today. Can't even get the washing out without him wanting to climb up the drying rack.

SCOTRAIL - I can deal with the delays its the crap information and customer service that is pissing me off.

Aberdeen - Dyce - Inverurie is single track and trains can only pass at stations (unless these turbo class trains are related to KITT from Knight Rider and can leap over each other). If you send a train north from Dyce to Inverurie it is 25 minutes till a southbound train can arrive - don't lie and claim the train is only going to be 5 minutes late.

At Aberdeen your train cannot be leaving on time, if the carriages that make up the train haven't arrived yet as a previous train is late arriving,

just be fucking honest if I can work it out reading your arrivals and departures board and see the errors why can't you.

And its not a 'Replacement Rail Service' its a bloody bus again.

Guest The Phoenix

See if i had a second chance,instead of being the class joker and mucking about,i would work.

Snap.

I envy the spotty, swotty types (e.g. Uberschwankydingadingadingdong).

Still dashing good looks and a ripping personality are great compensators. :D

Snap.

I envy the spotty, swotty types (e.g. Uberschwankydingadingadingdong).

Still dashing good looks and a ripping personality are great compensators. :D

But you're thick and ugly and boring - and a civil servant.

But you're thick and ugly and boring - and a civil servant.

Nothing wrong with us civil servants biggrin.gif

Edited to delete a moan that is no longer needed. I didn't have what Granny Danger has quoted me as saying below...

Edited by Dave

Rolls, outside of Fife.

What is it with your puny non-Kingdom sized rolls? The rest of the world seems to have a pathetic idea of what constitutes a reasonably sized roll.

I have to buy Sainsbury's "Giant" rolls. They're not fecking giant. They're not even big! Medium sized, maybe. The perfect roll would be slightly bigger, and much fuller.

Grr.

Rolls, outside of Fife.

What is it with your puny non-Kingdom sized rolls? The rest of the world seems to have a pathetic idea of what constitutes a reasonably sized roll.

I have to buy Sainsbury's "Giant" rolls. They're not fecking giant. They're not even big! Medium sized, maybe. The perfect roll would be slightly bigger, and much fuller.

Grr.

I really enjoy the rolls that are verging on burnt and hard on the outside - can't find a 'reliable' retailer.

I really enjoy the rolls that are verging on burnt and hard on the outside - can't find a 'reliable' retailer.

Try David Sands. I don't go for that kind of roll myself, but they always seem to have plenty of them when I'm in.

I have an exam tomorrow which I need to study for but I'm absolutely knackered sad.gif

Kind of on the same boat. Done nothing but assesments all week in college, plus re-sits of assesments further back in the semester that I missed the pass mark by a bawhair. Didn't help matters when I decided to show up at break today after faking a doctors appointment cause I couldn't be arsed getting up at half 7. Looks like I'll have to go in the catch-up week at the end of the semester. I better be allowed to go in at whatever time I want rather than the 9am hell!

Kind of on the same boat. Done nothing but assesments all week in college, plus re-sits of assesments further back in the semester that I missed the pass mark by a bawhair. Didn't help matters when I decided to show up at break today after faking a doctors appointment cause I couldn't be arsed getting up at half 7. Looks like I'll have to go in the catch-up week at the end of the semester. I better be allowed to go in at whatever time I want rather than the 9am hell!

Christ knows why you're struggling Chrisy, you seem to have it sussed.