Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

i ended up being prescribed, and therefore paying for, two rabies inoculations when i only needed one. the doctor's surgery and the chemist are both blaming each other so it looks as though i'm going to lose out on £70

Do you not know anyone who is going to live as a wolf or jackal or something?

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

Local papers went bust and I was saving up vouchers for a season ticket competition. :angry:

Buy a season ticket, make sure your club doesn't go bust!!

Newspapers are an endangered species........like some clubs..........it's up to the fanatics to keep them alive.smile.gif

Get some calpol down him and away out to the pub. Worst case scenario, you'll get to meet the pope.

Why would I give him Calpol if he is already asleep?

Think I'll give that a miss and stay in. I don't want to be like the McCanns, having to hire Time Team. I don't like Tony Robinson, unless he is playing Baldrick.

c***s on eBay, and Hotmail.

I bought a computing book on eBay for a fiver, and I just got one of those Royal Mail cards through the door, saying that the sender hasn't paid the full postage, and I've to pay £10.05 to get the thing delivered. f**k right off. They've been firmly told where to go.

The hotmail thing - I had my old email account blocked, because apparently it had been compromised and there was spam email being sent from it. I've had to go through an account validation thing, and I submitted my address, old passwords used on the account, and contacts that I had, but they're saying I've not provided enough information. <_< The only other options they give you is to list Email subjects, and billing info. I've not sent an email on it in about 18 months, and I have no billing info. Hotmail are fucking hopeless. I wouldn't mind so much, but the email account is linked to my Xbox Live, and I've no idea how to change my login details for that.

Not a very good start to the day. <_<

c***s on eBay, and Hotmail.

I bought a computing book on eBay for a fiver, and I just got one of those Royal Mail cards through the door, saying that the sender hasn't paid the full postage, and I've to pay £10.05 to get the thing delivered. f**k right off. They've been firmly told where to go.

The hotmail thing - I had my old email account blocked, because apparently it had been compromised and there was spam email being sent from it. I've had to go through an account validation thing, and I submitted my address, old passwords used on the account, and contacts that I had, but they're saying I've not provided enough information. <_< The only other options they give you is to list Email subjects, and billing info. I've not sent an email on it in about 18 months, and I have no billing info. Hotmail are fucking hopeless. I wouldn't mind so much, but the email account is linked to my Xbox Live, and I've no idea how to change my login details for that.

Not a very good start to the day. <_<

If you go to Account Management on your dashboard then go to Change Windows Live ID, you can do it easily. If that's what you mean by changing login details.

Lousy parenting dry.gif

I was in B&Q earlier, as i was minding my own business a wee lad came thundering past me closely followed by a lad i'm assuming was his brother chasing him, this went on for about 5 mins. What the f**k are the parents doing whilst these 2 rampage through the store?

Later i'm in ASDA and a wee boy and lassie are playing with a plastic cricket set, there was plastic balls all over the place and i was just waiting on the 1st person to go arse over tit on 1 of these.

Picked up the missus from the station and she was telling me that a woman brought her kids into the dentist with her (my beloved's a dental nurse). So whilst the woman gets treatment who does she think is gonnae look after HER kids? You choose to have kids, don't expect other people to look after them for you. Both needed the toilet and the practice manager had to take them.

Now that's the summer holidays started is this the way of it for lousy parents, get others to do their job?

Edited by Gaz FFC

If you go to Account Management on your dashboard then go to Change Windows Live ID, you can do it easily. If that's what you mean by changing login details.

Cheers.

I found it out eventually anyway, but it requires you to sign in to your old account first, before you change it - and I can't as it's blocked. <_<