Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

My feeling entirely. But then again, it's not really my day if you get what I mean. Her sis in law's been on the phone, she said the 'not coming cards' will come before the 'aye we are' ones and not to panic, so she's a wee bit better.

You can pick yer pals....

Hope all goes well mate,as you say famlies can be a pain,still as long as you are both happy thats whats matters.

Hope all goes well mate,as you say famlies can be a pain,still as long as you are both happy thats whats matters.

Update. The Uncle chucking toys about has phoned Ms Kiwi's Aunt, and she's now not coming. That along side her cousins....

So I will only have my Uncle there and my Mum. Ms Kiwi will have her mum, her aunt (mum's sister) and her brother and sister in law (with neice and nephew).

That's the whole total of our family due to fall outs. Anyone fancy lending my a nice respectable granny for the day?

Update. The Uncle chucking toys about has phoned Ms Kiwi's Aunt, and she's now not coming. That along side her cousins....

So I will only have my Uncle there and my Mum. Ms Kiwi will have her mum, her aunt (mum's sister) and her brother and sister in law (with neice and nephew).

That's the whole total of our family due to fall outs. Anyone fancy lending my a nice respectable granny for the day?

My wife works in a nursing home and can lend you one,However they won't remember anything of the day.

Tell her it's tattie and leek, some chicken thing with a chorizo mousse and white chocolate cheesecake.

BTW, I can put up with the soup, the chicken thing I wanted chicken balmoral and crannachan for pudding. I cannot stand white chocolate.

I also wanted stovies for the buffet, which I am reliably informed, the hotel won't do.

Flights to Vegas are looking decent just now dry.gif

Sorry, both mine are dead, and only one of them was respectable anyway. The other one was Welsh.

If they're chucking their toys out the pram, they aren't worth the money you'd have spent on feeding them for the day. I'd be inclined, in your position, to let them know that it's actually not about them, but about the couple getting married, but that's just mouthy old me. Mrs Kiwi will have a nicer wedding knowing the people that are there want to be there for the two of you and not for what they can get out of you.

How long is it until your wedding now? You might just find that they're spitting dummies to try and get their own way. Once they realise that you're not going to bend to fit their wishes, they'll likely decide that evening only is better than no invite at all. By then, I'd be inclined to tell them to f**k off, but again, that's just me. I just cannot understand why people must use someone else's wedding to try and garner attention. Apologies, I know this is yours and the good lady's family I'm talking about, but it just irritates me!

Sorry, both mine are dead, and only one of them was respectable anyway. The other one was Welsh.

If they're chucking their toys out the pram, they aren't worth the money you'd have spent on feeding them for the day. I'd be inclined, in your position, to let them know that it's actually not about them, but about the couple getting married, but that's just mouthy old me. Mrs Kiwi will have a nicer wedding knowing the people that are there want to be there for the two of you and not for what they can get out of you.

How long is it until your wedding now? You might just find that they're spitting dummies to try and get their own way. Once they realise that you're not going to bend to fit their wishes, they'll likely decide that evening only is better than no invite at all. By then, I'd be inclined to tell them to f**k off, but again, that's just me. I just cannot understand why people must use someone else's wedding to try and garner attention. Apologies, I know this is yours and the good lady's family I'm talking about, but it just irritates me!

Nah, not that desperate lol!

Seriously, if it's going to cause this much hassle, I'm ready to step in and tell them to go f**k themselves. It's not as if I'm upsetting the cart or anything, I don't know them so it's no skin off my nose....

I feel your pain. I get married in less than a month and, in the five years I've been with my fiancee, barely a week has gone by where I'm not absolutely incredulous at her family's ability to be total arseholes for no reason at all.

I was at a wedding about 20 years ago and it all kicked off at the speeches.

The Best man,( The Grooms Brother), announced,"Lifes a Bitch and then you marry one"

Later on the Groom hinted at some previous animousity between the clans and said, "I realise we have not always seen eye to eye", at that, the respecive mothers stood up and moved their chairs away from the respective fathers.

Until the dancing started, the atmosphere was Baltic.

Edited by Zen Archer

Sports news tonight. Loads of shite about foreigners winning wimblefuckingdon and Davy sore toe.

The real interest should be on Team Sky and big Cav in the Tour de France.

To the the person that set off a bonfire last night and created an ash cloud that would have grounded flights for miles around,and dumped ash all over my washed T cut and polished car. **** u !!

I've been bothered shoulder pain for the majority of my teenage years, but it's been alright for a while now. It's now came back today, when my band has it's first gig in months later tonight. f**k sake..

My sky remote appears to have had a stroke as the buttons down one side of it no longer work. Annoying.

The contact pad has probably gotten dirty, put it in the dishwasher.