Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Appreciated bud. It's gutting when you don't get something you've had your heart set on since the second year of my four apprenticeship.

The only consolation is that I can apply again next year, so they'll definitely be hearing from me again next time round. However their reasons behind not letting me in where, let's just say not satisfactory when I phone the guy up.

Don't get discouraged. My mate was rejected three years running for the course he wanted to do, and had to continue working in a supermarket. This year he's been accepted for the course he's always wanted and he's chuffed to bits.

You'll get there in the end with a bit of persistence. ;)

The thunder and lightning, not forgetting the torrential downpour, that hit edinburgh today. A flooded road meant a detour via colinton and oxgangs then eventually on to the city by-pass, putting an extra 25 minutes on my journey home. According to the radio, some cars were even floating away in morningside!

People going on about T in the park on Facebook that are actually there. No one gives a f**k you tedious p***ks. Get a life <_<

Yep.

Why does anyone enjoy sitting in a field with 100,000 drunk arse holes stinking of piss?

Cheer up Soapy

Ginger is playing this weekend. Guaranteed his stuff will be able to download for gratis next week.

Not quite the same but a decent consolation

I nearly got struck by lightning yesterday. It hit a few yards in front of me. I have never seen so bright a light or heard so loud a noise. Was really quite scary.

Could've been worse, I still can't believe he walked away.

£31 for a bloody theory test, outragious , I better fucking pass first time.

Then on top of that another 50 or so quid to do the practical, add in £60 for the provisional, money grabbing b*****ds. dry.gif

Noel Fielding.

1. You're not a comedian. Why are you appearing on a stand up show?

2. Why do you dress like a vagina? What's with the cape/vampire/skinny jeans look. You look horrendous. Just stop.

3. f**k off. And f**k off a bit further.

:angry:

Noel Fielding.

1. You're not a comedian. Why are you appearing on a stand up show?

2. Why do you dress like a vagina? What's with the cape/vampire/skinny jeans look. You look horrendous. Just stop.

3. f**k off. And f**k off a bit further.

:angry:

1. It's hosted by Michael McIntyre. Compared to him everyone is a comedian.

2. It worked for Russell Brand - another unfunny twat.

3. He should only f**k off to Never Mind The Buzzcocks where he's occasionally funny.

Watching Coldplay at TITP on the telly at the moment.

Up there with one of the gayest things I've ever seen.

Edit: Agree about Noel Fielding. I'd like to put an end to that man.

Edited by Stella