Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

f**k off, what you have said actually shows how fucking naive you are, this isn't some bloody computer reality, this is peoples lives that are being affected and quite rightyl people are fucking pissed off at you. What you have said is actually bordering on disrespect for the said poster and frankly the sooner you f**k grow up the better.

Well you're in the right thread for that speech.

Unhooked all the my PC from the stereo to do a bit of recording onto tape on friday night and now I keep clicking on youtube links and wondering why I'm getting no sound. Cannae be arsed digging down the back of the desk for the cables to plug them all back in again either. Harumph.

Its more than a bit depressing how much more interesting stuff my mates wee brothers generation are doing than us.

Singer of this quality wee band is one of my mates wee bro's. Just played TITP and are seemingly getting more popular. (2:00 beat kicks in, great tune)...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5U4rr8Jmbvc

The lad that makes their videos is one of my best mates younger brother and is also an actor, just filmed a TV movie with Bob Hoskins and Keira Knightly.

Another mates brother started that WeOwn thing (for those not familiar it's a sort of scenestery clothes/music thing but it's bloody huge- raking it in)

All from the same year of one of Edinburgh shittest schools. Puts us 21 year olds to shame, quite depressing.

You're not wrong. Sometimes when I'm stoating about I feel like God is running out of extras to fill my life with.

:lol:

Its good though, thats what I like about the city. Its even worse for me though cos I'm a twin. So a) you meet people who know the other one, and b) you get recognised just for being twins.

Was chatting to some lad in the smoking bit up town and he recognised me cos I used to walk past Edinburgh Academy every day to get to my school about 6 years ago :huh:

Anyway I digress, that isnt PTTGOYN...

whats annoying is that the people who used to look up to us are now succesful, and me and my mates are quite patently not :bairn

Edited by SodjesSixteenIncher

Having a laugh at someone losing her job because her other half banned you for three days is pathetic.

Grow up a bit eh?

I would dreg up all the posts where people have wished death on me and the same sort of thing but there's far too many. It's funny how when it's aimed at me it's fine, someone else though and everyone's appalled.

I would dreg up all the posts where people have wished death on me and the same sort of thing but there's far too many. It's funny how when it's aimed at me it's fine, someone else though and everyone's appalled.

I don't think anyone on this forum actually wants you to die.

Maybe Ludo :lol:

It was on the radio that they are selling off their care homes and stuff before they

actually pack in. Could just mean a new contract from a different employer without a

break in service. If they move her employment under the terms of tupe then her contract's terms and conditions will be protected by law and her time at Southern Cross will count in any new employment.

I know it's a lot of if's and but's just now however care is a growth industry, one of the few, stay positive, I'm sure it'll work out.

So far the staff have not heard a word from management and staff that are off today have been coming in to work to get answers,The wages were due today and paid on time so that is a blessing.

We are hopeful that my wife will still have a job as she is the catering manager and loves her job.

Thanks for all the good wishes folks and L4L just think before you type ;)

Edited by keithgy