Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

f**k off, what you have said actually shows how fucking naive you are, this isn't some bloody computer reality, this is peoples lives that are being affected and quite rightyl people are fucking pissed off at you. What you have said is actually bordering on disrespect for the said poster and frankly the sooner you f**k grow up the better.

FFS! This comment smacks of show me the green dots. It's amazing how wound up you get by the majority of his comments. The sooner you lighten up the better.

I also have to defend lichtie here, I mean to describe it as one of the worst posts ever is just absurd. It's a vaguely tasteless comment made in jest. As has been said, its responding to the poster rather than the post.

Having read the last few pages some people really are pathitic. A massive over-reaction to what was a throw away remark and a barely offensive one at that. The hypocrisy is staggering. Just f**k off.

You don't understand you toad, they are all upstanding members of their respective communities and would never dream of making such a joke!

Anyway, I'm getting fucked off with people telling me their own b*****dised version of the weather forecast - 99% of the time it's wrong as well. I really don't care what the weather's going to be like on Sunday.

<br />The homoerotic tension between Twisteh and Lichtieforlife. They should just give in to their true feelings and get all brokeback. Although both give the impression of being virgins so they would be puzzled as to what to do.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

You would love to watch that.