Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

looking after the in laws dugs for the last 12 days (2 to go)

we have our own 2 dugs as well.

one of their dugs is a lhasa apso. she is the most irritating dog i have ever known.

it whines when you speak to another dog, it wont let the other dogs play. it scratches at doors that it cant fit its fat arse through

oh and has taken to barking at any little noise throughout the night. this includes the kitten going to the tray

tries to steal the other dogs food, tries to steal your food.

i have rebranded her the lhasarsehole.

Can't sleep.

Same here although I was soundly sleeping for a bit. I was at my friends watching the matches tonight and I'm sure my b*****d friend must have changed my e-mail ring tone(when I was taking a shite) to Song 2 by Blur which woke me up about a few hours ago to an e-mail from Debenhams.

Guest The Phoenix

When you post something clever and funny in a thread and when you go back for another look the thread has gone.

In future please restrict your comments to personal experience. :P

When people at work ask what you have for your lunch.

"Oooh smells fine, what do you have today?"

A soup and a sandwich, the same as any other day now wheest so I can eat in peace.

Small talk is a neccesary evil at work sometimes but why some people are so interested in each other's lunches day in, day out is beyond me tbh.

Driving to work this morning,there was some kind of dance mix on the radio of Pink Floyds Comfortaby Numb.

It was fucking awful and sounded like the Bee Gees on helium .#

The person or persons responsible for this should be bisemboweled :angry:

Was it the Scissor Sisters cover of Comfortably Numb? If so, then it's chuffing excellent.

For some bizarre reason my phone hasn't received texts for the last 24 hours, now I've just received over a dozen. What's worse is I don't know if this will continue, or whether I need a new phone.