Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Why is so fucking dingy in heathrow terminal 4? Its a shitehole.

Built in the 80s on the cheap, is why. A total balls-up that makes Terminal 5 look like Singapore or something.

After over 4 months trying and failing to get a job in Australia, it's time to go home defeated !

With 4 months experience of living in another country that countless others only dream of. There's worse things you could be bringing back. Unless you've got the clap as well.

People who 'sign-off' with their name at the bottom of an informal e-mail. I know your name, I've received this e-mail from a named e-mail address, stop wasting my time with irrelevant details.

You could easily cut back on the wasted time by not reading the name.

Craig.

People who 'sign-off' with their name at the bottom of an informal e-mail. I know your name, I've received this e-mail from a named e-mail address, stop wasting my time with irrelevant details.

What if they have it set so that it automatically puts their name/contact details at the end of their emails for folk who don't know them personally?

What if they have it set so that it automatically puts their name/contact details at the end of their emails for folk who don't know them personally?

They haven't put a full name though, they've put their first name, like:

Viking

Which renders the whole procedure pointless.

Guest The Phoenix

^^^ Pure dead raging.

The Phoenix