Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

My twitter feed is going crazy as it seems Perth will win it's bid for city status.

What a pathetic thing to, first of all bid for, and secondly to get excited about winning. This isn't going to stop shops closing or jobs being lost it's just a large scale case of small man syndrome.

League game tonight away to Threave Rovers under the floodlights, should be a RTBC. Got a gut feeling the manager will play only one forward though, which means it'll likely be me that drops to the bench.

Its what i'd do if I was manager so musn't grumble too much.

Edited by Cyber_soccer

A couple of months ago, one of my "friends" was going out with this guy when he was in jail. He came out of jail, shagged another bird and dumped her. He died last night because of some dodgy coke, apparently, and now all of a sudden he is a great guy who she always loved.

Why can't she tell the truth and say that he was a right dick. Pisses me off massively.

A couple of months ago, one of my "friends" was going out with this guy when he was in jail. He came out of jail, shagged another bird and dumped her. He died last night because of some dodgy coke, apparently, and now all of a sudden he is a great guy who she always loved.

Why can't she tell the truth and say that he was a right dick. Pisses me off massively.

On the plus side though, now you get to ride the stupid bint under the pretext of comforting her, and you don't need to worry about having a relationship with her as she's already proved she's a doormat. ;)

Steak and blowjob day. :(

I hope they're both well done!

The former might be but I suspect the norm for the latter is rare. :(

As long as he's not wanting the popeseye.

:lol: gave me a chuckle

for me both is rare :( hopefully the latter isnt blue.

damn me playing football till late o'clock

Just back from the gym and their was about five people working out wearing baseball caps, vests and combats! To make things even more annoying they spent most of there time not lifting anything and chatting. Even when they did lift it was a pathetic amount what they lifted. Think I'm gonna need to go to the gym later on in the day.

Guest The Phoenix

That fucker on ITV pronouncing Droba's name DrogBar. Once I noticed it started to do my head in.

To be fair, his pronunciation is probably better than your spelling.