Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

My glasses got broken on Thursday night. I only wear them to see the laptop, TV, etc. but without them it's a lot harder. It was quite funny though. When I couldn't find them I said to my mate "Can you help me find my glasses?" and he took one step and something crunched. He replied "Found them!"

Oh how we laughed.

laugh.gif

Nightmare.

Glasgow Rangers tops all over the place today.

**** just getting their wear out of them until they disappear next week again.

'We Are The People!!!' I'm a person too but I don't feel so inadequate that I need to go about reminding everyone that I am, indeed, human.

Support your home town team ya bunch of c***s, they've probably more chance of the success that you all love to attach yourselves to than Ra People's club.

One of my mates has sent a Facebook message to 140-odd of his chums, me included.

Because of this whenever anyone replies to it it's coming up in the instant messaging box down the bottom right of my screen, as if I'm having a conversation with 140-odd folk.

I'm getting notifications every ten bloody seconds. This is pissing me off.

One of my mates has sent a Facebook message to 140-odd of his chums, me included.

Because of this whenever anyone replies to it it's coming up in the instant messaging box down the bottom right of my screen, as if I'm having a conversation with 140-odd folk.

I'm getting notifications every ten bloody seconds. This is pissing me off.

You can get an option to leave the conversation. Think you need to go into the inbox and go into the message part. That used to do my head in, especially when you get a message from someone you don't know. dry.gif

The stupid inconsiderate twat faced arseholes that block the entrance to the petrol station at the supermarket because they must go to pump 1 because the hose is on the correct side for the petrol cap. There are empty fucking pumps further down. Just lift the fucking hose roond the car, it'll fucking stretch you useless nob end.

The amount of people that do this is astonishing.

Brain-dead.