Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Thanks everyone. People who get it more than once have short term survival -quite often as little as three months ;/

That won't be you. You're not allowed. My facebook newsfeed needs your particular brand of nonsense. Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

What is it with people that wear tops that seem to have padding on the elbows, shoulders or both? Are you going into some kind of rigorous contact sport with it on with something?

I've always quite fancied one of these, for like... sheep-dipping, fixing barbed wire fences and stuff, ken. :ph34r:

NAVY-JUMPER.jpg

Edited by Hedgecutter

I can only really repeat what the others have said, I hope its good news BD. Obviously the Arbroath upbringing had some pretty long lasting consequences for you. :(

And now, on the most petty of petty notes...when I know pretty much every single detail and news article of the ongoing referendum/independence story, but turn up to work not aware that its easter and everyone is off, this is probably a sign that I need to reconsider my priorities.

Opening the garage door and suddenly noticing 6 redback spiders spread out along the door. This cheeky little b*****d was just at the point where I usually put my hand to pull the roller door down.

post-101-0-12605400-1333704873_thumb.jpg

Guest The Phoenix

Opening the garage door and suddenly noticing 6 redback spiders spread out along the door. This cheeky little b*****d was just at the point where I usually put my hand to pull the roller door down.

post-101-0-12605400-1333704873_thumb.jpg

You'd be ok if it had a set of baws...

Only the female is large enough to effectively bite people.

One fucking direction. Just been revealed that they sold out a concert at Madison Square Gardens in one minute and it's considered to be some sort of incredible feat? Bruce Springsteen is doing two nights there at the moment, his 43rd and 44th in total. Now that is a feat. Just shows how tame the music industry is now.

Just when you thought you'd seen it all on the roads, i had to slow down my van today to pass by a hundred pilgrims, some carrying a 12 ft x 6 ft wooden cross on their backs

Got loads of local glory hunting Celtic fans, singing songs and generally being dicks, walking past my flat every few minutes.

Fucking arseholes.

This may be from the same area.