Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

The hose that i rolled up on its reel in November and put in the shed has somehow become a tangled mess by spring.

Aye, they're bad for that.

Lawnmower cables are c*nts as well

Parcelforce:

Biggest shower of c***s i have ever had the misfortune of encountering. I ordered a mobile phone on the internet from tesco and parcelforce said it would be delivered today. I asked for delivery after 2pm. They said this would be fine. Got into today at half 1 and the parcelforce card was sitting on the floor saying we came at 11.45 and no-one was in please call for re-delivery. Phoned up and got that stupid automated service, turns out the delivery guy has written the wrong parcel number down and i now either have to go to glenrothes to pick up the parcel or face another 3-5 day wait for it to be redilvered. mad.gifmad.gif

When we moved house, we set up a three month redirection with royal mail, and they keep putting a sticker with the new address over the name of whoever the letter is meant for. Idiots.

This reminds me of the week before the Dundee Utd v Ross County final. I'd ordered tickets through Ticketmaster for a few mates and I (one of which was a County fan) and I came home to one of those 'pick up at the depo' Royal Mail cards. Went up to the depo and they claimed they never had it and recorded delivery said that the tickets had been delivered. "How can it be delivered if I got a card?!" They weren't having it so I had to come back the next day (day before the final) to argue some more and it turns out that the package was indeed sitting in the depo the whole time and that some eejit had filed it under the first letter of my forename rather than my surname. This is Royal Mail we're talking about though. The County fan was going absolutely nuts as you can imagine.

After moaning like f**k to jacamo today. They contacted Hermes the courier company they use and then got back to me later on saying there had been a mix up and that my jeans will be delivered tomorrow. I'm still intrigued as to what actually happened.

After moaning like f**k to jacamo today. They contacted Hermes the courier company they use and then got back to me later on saying there had been a mix up and that my jeans will be delivered tomorrow. I'm still intrigued as to what actually happened.

I work for UPS and we can only leave a parcel in a safe locked place or if the company has said we can release(leave)it on the front door,Even then we have to log where we have left it.

Everyone lately dressing like there from Essex, seems to be hundreds in Perth like this just now.

What's wrong with throwing a pair of jeans on with a polo when your going out, none of this chinos, long v-neck, and scarf pish.

Also my mother has been moaning quite a lot about my spending lately. :-/

Parcelforce:

Biggest shower of c***s i have ever had the misfortune of encountering. I ordered a mobile phone on the internet from tesco and parcelforce said it would be delivered today. I asked for delivery after 2pm. They said this would be fine. Got into today at half 1 and the parcelforce card was sitting on the floor saying we came at 11.45 and no-one was in please call for re-delivery. Phoned up and got that stupid automated service, turns out the delivery guy has written the wrong parcel number down and i now either have to go to glenrothes to pick up the parcel or face another 3-5 day wait for it to be redilvered. mad.gifmad.gif

Parcelfarce are fucking useless. I've actually been in the house a few times and the stupid p***ks dont even knock the door or ring the fucking bell. Do they actually deliver ANYTHING or do they just take everything to the nearest fucking post office?

Parcelfarce are fucking useless. I've actually been in the house a few times and the stupid p***ks dont even knock the door or ring the fucking bell. Do they actually deliver ANYTHING or do they just take everything to the nearest fucking post office?

I don't understand that as it is in our interest to get the parcel delivered first day.

Guest The Phoenix

The woman in Tesco tonight with the screaming child. Next time try calming the child down instead of just leaving her in the trolly to scream and cry her eyes out. :(

Bit harsh, I do exactly the same if my wife makes me go to Tesco.

I don't understand that as it is in our interest to get the parcel delivered first day.

They do deliver it. Straight to the nearest main post office more often than not. :P

The other carriers I get regularly are absolutely great. I make sure I get to know the drivers, have a swift blether with them about fucking shite, and generally ingratiate myself with them so that they will make that wee bit extra effort to get stuff to you sometimes. Parcelfarce tend to be hopeless and always have been. They always lose the contracts of any outfits that I use for stock items.

If you have a read of the little cards Parcelforce or Royal Mail stick through your door now, they don't say 'Sorry you weren't home' anymore. They just day that there's a parcel for you and give you a number to ring or the address of your sorting office to go and collect it. They don't actually try and deliver anything anymore, seemingly working on the assumption that everyone has a 9 to 5 job and won't be in to receive parcels. It just means they can send slips out with the postie and not have to actually do what they're paid for. I don't use them for parcels anymore. Google a courier comparison site, find the cheapest, get next day delivery guaranteed for less than RM charge and you don't even have to leave the house as they'll collect it from you.

When two lanes are filtering into one and numerous wankers go as far up as they can stealing hundreds of spaces, holding all of us good guys up dry.gif I don't let the c***s in and they have the cheek to stair at me calling me a w****r...

The same applies when your driving in the inside lane and p***ks get the hump when you don't let them onto the motorway via the slip road, you give way to oncoming traffic p***ks.