Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

People who shit out it too early on Deal Or No deal. i know it's very easy to say when sitting at home watching it on TV but I'm pretty sure I'd have the balls to go home with more than £5,000 and be happy with it.

Got a C in my Higher History prelim despite knowing the 2 essays off by heart. Not a good sign considering I want to do History at Uni...

i think i failed my history prelim and i'm now studying history at uni.

Without meaning to sound harsh Higher History is a piece of piss. History is a nothing subject and generally studied at Uni by those who aren't bright enough to study the real sciences.

I know, which is why I'm disappointed. I regulary get 17/18/19 out of 20 when I do essays in class.

Why do Celtic fans feel the need to add the letter 'h' into words where it is not needed? It bugs the shit out of me.

Case in point is a girl I used to know when I was in school, who got a new Celtic top for her birthday (:yucky) and on the back of it, she had the number 7, above which she had printed 'GHOD'S GHIRL. What the f**k is that all about?

Green dot for you sir. The Bhoy n Ghirl use does my nut in awsell :lol:

Without meaning to sound harsh Higher History is a piece of piss. History is a nothing subject and generally studied at Uni by those who aren't bright enough to study the real sciences.

^^^ trying too hard

Presumably your essays were lacking in sufficient evidence or a juicy quote from a historian. Either that or the argument was just generally flawed, as Higher History should be piss easy if you know the technique of laying out an answer.

History doesn't really claim to be a science.

I'm oddly proud of the fact that I have two Cs at Higher History. Sat it, got a C, resat it, got another C.

I can top that. Higher Business Management. Sat it, got a C, resat it, got a D.

Failing a course you've already passed with an extra year's practice requires something extra special.