Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

They're more scared of you, than you are of them!

Edit: Shite typo (I'll not use the broken finger as an excuse, it was just shite and I didn't even notice it until a day later!)

I totally get that, but it's a completely irrational fear. I can tell myself that it's scared of me, that it wont sting me, that it's harmless etc, but my brain completely shuts off when I see one and there is no logic. I just lose it.

I know how ridiculous it is, I know how much of a twat I look and I wish I could react differently, but I just can't. It sucks!

Be Interesting to see if this enquiry/commission in to fuel prices comes up with anything. At the end of the day the Government makes more out of it in tax and vat the higher it is. If they cut their exorbitant tax rate for a start that would help. They seem to think we should be grateful when they postpone an escalator increase.

But it would be interesting to understand why it goes up very very quickly yet when the price of oils falls it seem to take an age for any reduction to filter through to the pumps. In UK Motorist = Cash Cow.

not just in petrol,there is road tax/insurance(taxed)/parking fines/speeding fines speed cameras=huge cash cow

uk ,motorists are being royally rodgered left right and chelseamad.gif

not just in petrol,there is road tax/insurance(taxed)/parking fines/speeding fines speed cameras=huge cash cow

uk ,motorists are being royally rodgered left right and chelseamad.gif

You could just, you know, park properly and not speed?

You could just, you know, park properly and not speed?

Fair enough.

I myself tend to be more pissed off that it's quite simply a fixed penalty for speeding no messing, yet you can find yourself in court for something like shoplifting or knocking 7 shades of shite out of a guy and walk out Scot free.

£60 and 3 points for speeding.

Burgle a house, shoplift, assault someone. guaranteed if it's a 1st offence (or 1st time caught) you'd be unlucky to even go to court let alone a punishment.

This country has it's priorities all wrong

Edited by Gaz FFC

I think there should be certain degrees of speeding offences, I'm ok with paying a fine but I only think points should be getting dished out for more serious cases. If you travel long distance a lot it would be dead easy to get caught doin 80 on the motorway 4 times over the course of two years then bingo no licence.

SAAS and Dundee Uni collaborated to f**k up my loan meaning it comes in on Thursday rather than yesterday, my laptop broke in time for the start of uni and I still have a 2 hour workshop left til 5.

I don't even have the money to head out tonight, a truly shite day.

Ha ha ha ha ha and who did I threaten, be specific mind you

America, wasted on that fanny tbh lol.

90% of his posts would get him a thick lip if said face to face IMO. The Internet has a lot to answer for, I'm glad it's only a part time gig for me

Thinly veiled threat of violence IMO. Disgusting.