Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Those behind Windows 7 removing the super-useful transparent background option in Paint. B******s.

I use Windows 7 and have the transparent background option :huh:

Renewing the photo on my driving licence. It's simply an excuse to make money. Not only can I not do this online because my passport's invalid (really? someone should have told Customs this, seems fine to them. :rolleyes: ) but renewing at the Post Office means an additional fee over and above the £20 the DVLA gouge. Robbing b*****ds. :angry:

Renewing the photo on my driving licence. It's simply an excuse to make money. Not only can I not do this online because my passport's invalid (really? someone should have told Customs this, seems fine to them. :rolleyes: ) but renewing at the Post Office means an additional fee over and above the £20 the DVLA gouge. Robbing b*****ds. :angry:

Not money related, but a change in motorcycle license laws. Comes in on January 2013. Anyone wanting to ride a 125cc will need to wait until they are 19 years old.

Anyone who has passed the full bike test will be restricted to 250cc until they are 24 years old.

My link

Women in the office screaming 'It's a wasp' and running like idiots.

2 incidents today. In one I caught wasp in cup went outside away from building and released it and got screamed at for not just killing it. In the second i had to point out they were fleeing from a bluebottle.

When I was in my office and the receptionist and two girls from my office were in reception and I was shut in my office with just the wasp I was tempted to offer it a job and get to to stay as it was less annoying than them.

Women in the office screaming 'It's a wasp' and running like idiots.

2 incidents today. In one I caught wasp in cup went outside away from building and released it and got screamed at for not just killing it. In the second i had to point out they were fleeing from a bluebottle.

When I was in my office and the receptionist and two girls from my office were in reception and I was shut in my office with just the wasp I was tempted to offer it a job and get to to stay as it was less annoying than them.

That would be me. I have a ridiculous phobia of wasps. :( I know I look like a fanny but it's just a reflex action. Can't help it :(

That would be me. I have a ridiculous phobia of wasps. :( I know I look like a fanny but it's just a reflex action. Can't help it :(

They're more scared of you, than you are of them!

Edit: Shite typo (I'll not use the broken finger as an excuse, it was just shite and I didn't even notice it until a day later!)

Edited by Raidernation