Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I have never ever had Scottish money turned down in any other part of the UK.

I've lost count of the amount of times I've been turned away with Scottish notes in Bristol. I tried the same note in three or four different shops who all refused to take it.

I've lost count of the amount of times I've been turned away with Scottish notes in Bristol. I tried the same note in three or four different shops who all refused to take it.

I tried to get into a dancing in Putney Bridge and some foreign lass wouldn't take my Scottish note and tried to accuse me of trying to pay with fake money.

Maybe they know your "previous". Sorry, couldn't resist it. ;)

Guilty as charged biggrin.gif

May as well make maximum use of space, rather than squeezing in together tongue.gif

It's not funny when folk do it practically right at your front door when parking is tight enough as it is though.

When you start watching a programme and then about two mins in the theme tune starts rather than having it at the start.

Sky atlantic are the worst for it.

The Mrs having Xmas films still saved in the "summer" months. Get them watched and deleted ffs.

Every time I go down to England I take a £1 note to troll with.

In an old job when they were still legal tender I used to keep a small stash of these just for English tourists who specifically asked for English notes in change.