Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

People moaning about a certain team "busing their coupon".

Well, duh, fuckwit. Betting companies make huge amounts out of idiots. The amount of people who win over the piece is virtually zero, and if you think you are one you are almost certainly deluded.

People moaning about a certain team "busing their coupon".

Well, duh, fuckwit. Betting companies make huge amounts out of idiots. The amount of people who win over the piece is virtually zero, and if you think you are one you are almost certainly deluded.

That's not what Hot Chocolate led me to believe.

Folk who moan about having to do their job while they are at work.

Thats not the point, it's common courtesy that people lack. I certainly would not go into a shop 10 minutes before it shut and fanny about for 5 minutes before i decided to buy something or look at loads of stuff and walk out 20 minutes later without even buying anything. I understand that these workers have things to do and places to go, i just wish more folk would realise that. The worst offenders are the ones that come in with a car boot full of shopping. Asda - open 24 hrs on a saturday. My work - open 8-12 on a saturday. The general public are idiots at times.

:lol:

What a balloon, common courtesy to not go somewhere during the opening times?

Away. a lot of places start cashing up/doing reports ten minutes before they shut, my work included. its fuckin nippy when people come in late, and the worst of it is we always get repeat offenders. I wouldnt do it and have workers hanging back late.

If businesses start cashing up ten minutes before they actually shut, then it's their own stupid fault if folk come in before closing time and mess up their cash-up procedures.

If businesses start cashing up ten minutes before they actually shut, then it's their own stupid fault if folk come in before closing time and mess up their cash-up procedures.

I see your point gaz, but for some reason my boss decides to take the risk, he even does it at 4.45 during the week ffs

I see your point gaz, but for some reason my boss decides to take the risk, he even does it at 4.45 during the week ffs

Then you should be moaning about your boss, not the customers who pay your mortgage.

It's hardly the fault of the general public being idiots, then.

Maybe he should start doing it when the shop is shut then or close up 15 minutes early?

Just a thought.

Decided to stop at the bank this morning so the wife could get money. Got a chap on the window from the polis. I had parked on the zig zag lines near a crossing. 3 points and a 60 quid fine. b*****d.

Decided to stop at the bank this morning so the wife could get money. Got a chap on the window from the polis. I had parked on the zig zag lines near a crossing. 3 points and a 60 quid fine. b*****d.

If only it had been ten minutes from the end of their shift and they'd started their paperwork early!