Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I hate Nissan Dukes which is unfortunate as every second car on the road seems to be a Nissan Duke at the moment. What an ugly car!

Who would do into a car dealership and think "this is the car I want to be seen driving around in and only £17,000 basic!".

I'm getting to the age where everything and everybody annoys the f**k out of me.

Folk putting their feet up on bus seats, anybody dropping litter, fat people eating a mars bar in public.

And people typing LOL in every text they send. I don't for one minute think that they actually laugh out loud after every sentence so why try and pretend that they do.

And fat people, did I mention fat people?

I'm getting to the age where everything and everybody annoys the f**k out of me.

Folk putting their feet up on bus seats, anybody dropping litter, fat people eating a mars bar in public.

And people typing LOL in every text they send. I don't for one minute think that they actually laugh out loud after every sentence so why try and pretend that they do.

And fat people, did I mention fat people?

I'm sure the irony of your avatar won't be lost on you

Play football on grass twice a week and on astroturf once and my feet feel fine afterwards.

Play 5 aside once a week and its starting to leave me with big blister on my big toes and sole of my foot. Absolute agony and the pain lasts about a week. Tried changing footwear and bandaging up my feet but still getting blisters. Just purchased a pair of a socks that are designed to help prevent blisters. £10 for a single pair of socks!! If this doesn't work my 5 aside days are over.

Play football on grass twice a week and on astroturf once and my feet feel fine afterwards.

Play 5 aside once a week and its starting to leave me with big blister on my big toes and sole of my foot. Absolute agony and the pain lasts about a week. Tried changing footwear and bandaging up my feet but still getting blisters. Just purchased a pair of a socks that are designed to help prevent blisters. £10 for a single pair of socks!! If this doesn't work my 5 aside days are over.

compeed is your friend. i have announced my 5s retiral as the concrete base under the pitch at soccerworld was killing my joints.how more folk arent injured playing on that shite i dont know

Been invited to wedding in a couple of weeks. Tried on my suit, no longer fits, obviously too many Stellas since it was last worn!

Undaunted I thought , I've got a couple of black jackets and several pairs of black trousers. Nothing matches. Who'd have thought there were so many shades of fuc*in black?

Off into town tomorrow to buy a new suit that I don't want :angry:

In fairness "little or no research" is par for the course for pretty much ALL our media outlets up here! :angry:

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Folk like Alan Shearer when on MOTD during an international tournement are the worst. "Don't know a lot about this unknown Serbian side" - you've had since they qualified to fucking study them.

"I DID IT MY WAYYY"

We know, now get the f**k off my telly.

Peugeot had a GTi before VW. That annoys me the most about VW trying to claim Golfs the original and best

compeed is your friend. i have announced my 5s retiral as the concrete base under the pitch at soccerworld was killing my joints.how more folk arent injured playing on that shite i dont know

Arabs are notoriously soft though. I actually asked for the astro surface to be lifted from my local 5s so that I could play on the bare concrete.

Been invited to wedding in a couple of weeks. Tried on my suit, no longer fits, obviously too many Stellas since it was last worn!

Undaunted I thought , I've got a couple of black jackets and several pairs of black trousers. Nothing matches. Who'd have thought there were so many shades of fuc*in black?

Off into town tomorrow to buy a new suit that I don't want :angry:

Got a cracking suit out of Slaters recently for £75. Still quite a lot of money if you don't want to pay it, to be fair. I fucking love wearing a suit.