Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I have now edited my post so it reads what it should have read. :unsure2:

I don't have any time for the guy but hatred is certainly not justified.

I personally think he is a magnificent role model and a great example of the heights you can reach* with hard work and dedication.

Seems an a'right c**t too.

* Not mhak as he's only 5ft 8".

I personally think he is a magnificent role model and a great example of the heights you can reach* with hard work and dedication. Seems an a'right c**t too. * Not mhak as he's only 5ft 8".

Fair enough pal. I think he's a middle class tosser and that his mum is an embarrassment to the human race.

Fair enough pal. I think he's a middle class tosser and that his mum is an embarrassment to the human race.

Don't worry about it, I was speaking to him last week and he told me that he thinks you're a total knob-end.

Don't worry about it, I was speaking to him last week and he told me that he thinks you're a total knob-end.

Aye he's told me to my face. We were having a threesome with his missus at the time.

Anyone want to buy a 'hot' X-type. I'm giving away a free Gideon's bible and a copy of 'Fetish Loving Christians' I found in the glove box.

:lol:

Had my iPad stolen out my flat on Friday at some point. Went out for dinner and drinks after work and didn't get home until 11.30pm so it could have been taken at any point between 8.30am and then. There were no signs of a break-in and nothing else was taken from my room or flatmates' so it was clearly someone with access to the flat. I was seething when I got in.

Brick houses with nothing on them (i.e. harl). Not the type you get on modern wimpy type homes but the old school proper red and crumbly Coronation Street things that look a mess after so many years.

Not too many in Scotland thankfully, the land of stone and harl (housing style does actually change at the English border btw). Unfortunately, Aberdeen has a giant one in the middle of town, formerly some factory, now expensive fancy flats known as the Bastille. I have little architectural style though.

the online forum phenomenon of nobody doing anything for themselves anymore and asking stupid questions.

example. on a hillwalking site i frequent someone just asked if there is a back road between bridge of orchy and kinlochleven.

1. obviously there isnt

2, if you're proficient enough in mapwork to go hillwalking surely you can take 1 minute to look at the fucking map or go too aa routeplanner and find out yourself.

Brick houses with nothing on them (i.e. harl). Not the type you get on modern wimpy type homes but the old school proper red and crumbly Coronation Street things that look a mess after so many years.

Not too many in Scotland thankfully, the land of stone and harl (housing style does actually change at the English border btw). Unfortunately, Aberdeen has a giant one in the middle of town, formerly some factory, now expensive fancy flats known as the Bastille. I have little architectural style though.

There's a damn good reason the houses change as you cross the border. Scottish houses are built to stand up to the driving rain we get up here, put an English house up north and it'd crumble fairly quickly. Ohh and it's not all harling, there's roughcast too. ;)

It's not often on here I get to be smart.

There's a damn good reason the houses change as you cross the border. Scottish houses are built to stand up to the driving rain we get up here, put an English house up north and it'd crumble fairly quickly. Ohh and it's not all harling, there's roughcast too. ;)

It's not often on here I get to be smart.

You're talking complete pebbledash.

Folk with their ears pierced and then enlarged with rings so they have circular holes. Apparently they are called ear plugs, or flesh tunnels. Anyway, why??!!! Can't stand it when I see folk with these things in.

A guy I work with has obviously had these as a student or whatever and now he's taken them out to look like the young professional, you can see the holes and he just looks like an idiot. Have fun with those for the next 60 years.

A guy I work with has obviously had these as a student or whatever and now he's taken them out to look like the young professional, you can see the holes and he just looks like an idiot. Have fun with those for the next 60 years.

Some people can stay contemporary.

3fae13fc.jpg