Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Calderbank used to have a tap, middle and boatum shoap. Spoilt for choice they were...except the regulars of each wouldn't set foot in the others.

I expect they all enjoyed friendly rivalry, perhaps playing games on the village green?

Getting up at 4am for a flight to London for a 90 minute meeting then having to hang about for a late afternoon flight back.

Especially when you are Skinto McGinto

had that a month back but hit Witherspoons at Standsted

I accept the world is full of puddle drinking morons, but it still saddens when someone who I thought was alright outs themselves as one. :(

Dinnae fash yersel', award winning Syrah is in the suitcase. Much nicer than the Pinot Noir ;)

L-M and Ayrgirl, they have stopped selling Rocky Road! Outrage!!!! Was looking to bring some back as well....

Having to scrape the car, absolute nightmare when you've just woke up

My fecking scraper has disappeared at some point between winter last year and this one.

Yesterday morning saw me trying to scrape the windscreen with first, a CD case (it shattered), and then a frisbee (actually did quite a good job but someone walked past me and laughed). So I got in my car, patiently waited for the engine to heat up and defrost the windscreen, thus I was late for work.

My fecking scraper has disappeared at some point between winter last year and this one.

Yesterday morning saw me trying to scrape the windscreen with first, a CD case (it shattered), and then a frisbee (actually did quite a good job but someone walked past me and laughed). So I got in my car, patiently waited for the engine to heat up and defrost the windscreen, thus I was late for work.

A frisbee! Lol.

Bank card does the trick!