Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

When the mobile app says the last post was made 41 secs ago when it was probably actually 43.

Petty, I know.

Eta: The current situation where brown leaves are all over the pavement and you keep thinking they're bits of dogshite. Oh, and when you stand on shite when you mistake it for a leaf.

Edited by Hedgecutter

A few female friends on Facebook are following some kind of new fanged diet, they are posting up things like "OMG, lost 7 pounds in the first week!".

1. Firstly, it is physically impossible to lose 7 pounds of actual fat in a week, get a fucking grip.

2. You will do what most people do in this situation, go out at the weekend to celebrate this 'fat loss', get hammered, buy food, pile back on the pounds and end up back as the fat mess you started off as. Then six months later repeat the exact same process.

I'm no dietician but fat people that won't exercise but will try every fad they hear about are simply in denial about their laziness.

Weight should be lost gradually over a long period of time. No fads, just lay off the fish suppers and do a bit of running.

I'm no dietician but fat people that won't exercise but will try every fad they hear about are simply in denial about their laziness.

Weight should be lost gradually over a long period of time. No fads, just lay off the fish suppers and do a bit of running.

tupperinterview.jpg

FWIW, as far as the "physically possible" argument goes, Christian Bale reportedly lost about 60lbs within a couple of months for his role in The Machinist.

Even more amazingly, he was scheduled to start filming Batman Begins only months later and had to put it all back on again.

christian-bale-batman.jpg

Can't be healthy to fluctuate your weight so drastically but it's possible!

Totally agree. I've lost 6 stone over the last two years doing it that way.