Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

One of the things I dislike most in the world is meeting folk I work with on the way into or from work on public transport- been OK since I started my new job last year but a new woman started last week and she gets on at the same subway stop as me. I now need to either alter my plans and get into work earlier or make / be subjected to horrific small talk for 15 minutes when all I want to do is listen to music and / or read the paper.

Or push her in front of a train. Problem solved.

Guest The Phoenix
Trains that don't understand the Railtrack Code.

Honestly nearly lost my legs underneath the fucking thing.

Thinking of suing the driver.

What size are your feet?

I might have a buyer for your trainers.

One of the things I dislike most in the world is meeting folk I work with on the way into or from work on public transport- been OK since I started my new job last year but a new woman started last week and she gets on at the same subway stop as me. I now need to either alter my plans and get into work earlier or make / be subjected to horrific small talk for 15 minutes when all I want to do is listen to music and / or read the paper.

Or push her in front of a train. Problem solved.

Hahaha so true!

Today's gripe. Barely a week goes past without some mate or colleague having a kid. Which is fine if you're into that sort of thing, except you're expected to buy them a gift / Mothercare vouchers etc.

So basically I'm paying folk to have sex and not even getting any myself :(

Today's gripe. Barely a week goes past without some mate or colleague having a kid. Which is fine if you're into that sort of thing, except you're expected to buy them a gift / Mothercare vouchers etc.

So basically I'm paying folk to have sex and not even getting any myself :(

It is true what they say. Everyone is getting their Nat King.

Except you.

Applied online for my provisional drivers licence on the 16th of January and the DVLA sent me a form to fill out about a week later. Filled it out and sent it away the day I received it - so about 2 weeks ago. The identity documents I sent away got sent back to me today and I've been told to ''allow another 2 weeks'' for the actual licence. c***s.

It's looking likely that my only form of ID for going back to Uni next week is an expired passport with a 5 year old photograph which bears absolutely no resemblance to me whatsoever. <_<

Applied online for my provisional drivers licence on the 16th of January and the DVLA sent me a form to fill out about a week later. Filled it out and sent it away the day I received it - so about 2 weeks ago. The identity documents I sent away got sent back to me today and I've been told to ''allow another 2 weeks'' for the actual licence. c***s.

It's looking likely that my only form of ID for going back to Uni next week is an expired passport with a 5 year old photograph which bears absolutely no resemblance to me whatsoever. <_<

I sent them an a form in October last year but "they never received it". After a bit of fannying about I cancelled the postal orders and sent away another form. A week after I sent the second form, they sent back the one they "didn't receive" with a letter saying the postal orders had been cancelled. Arseholes of the highest order.

When your sodden McDonald's bag bursts when you're almost home.

Off to 5's with nae dinner for me.

^^^^^^^^ Seething.

Wait a minute, you eat a McDonalds before playing football? hawd on here, are you or are you not Gary O'Connor?

Edited by M0rtonfc

The fucking storms in the south of England and the folk outraged by them. It's boring as f**k. Especially when they interview the thick c***s that live there. One fat woman yesterday said "this should never, ever have happened. The house of cards came tumbling down"

No, you fat mess, you live by the coast and had some worse weather than usual.

haha so true. They interview the village idiot in these situations!!