Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

The new Scotland top. Looks like it was designed by some puddle drinker from Geordie Shore or something.

Horrendous.

I put this on twitter and the Sfa replied saying each to their own, but they liked it! I've yet to speak to anyone who actually likes it.

I'm just relieved they stopped short of making it aztec print with a combat design pocket and in vest form.

What's wrong with the red with blue trim we had for the 1986 world cup? Great away kit because it was simple and classic.

Waiting to hear back about a job interview I was at 2 weeks ago. They said I'd hear either way in 7-10 days. What's the point in putting a timescale on it if they aren't going to stick with it!

I passed a job interview a month ago today. They said they'd have a start date for me "within 10days", still waiting.

I passed a job interview a month ago today. They said they'd have a start date for me "within 10days", still waiting.

So annoying eh? Just being left hanging like that. My interview went really well so I'm confident about getting it it's just every day that goes by without hearing anything makes you get wee bits of doubt about it.

Rap albums on your mp3 player. Not annoyed at rap, i enjoy rap but most rap artists tend to have loads of guests on their album. This means when you put an album on your mp3 player instead of just getting one artist you get about ten added. Clutters up my library.

Rap albums on your mp3 player. Not annoyed at rap, i enjoy rap but most rap artists tend to have loads of guests on their album. This means when you put an album on your mp3 player instead of just getting one artist you get about ten added. Clutters up my library.

That annoys the shit out of me too. Fortunately on iTunes you can rectify this by putting it into 'album artist' and it sorts itself out. Especially helpful for OST and whatnot.

What annoys me about rap albums are the skits they all seem to have. Eminem's older stuff has him talking to Steve Berman and stuff. Gym Class Heroes made it okay with Sloppy Love Jingles, which was kinda like a song, but it was still annoying. OutKast are bad for it too. Decent in the album, but when 30 seconds of a skit comes on on shuffle, it's shite.