Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

No, men don't bring new babies into the office! Men just bring in a photo on their first day back after paternity leave and spend the next 5 years looking shattered and falling asleep at their desk. What kind of oddball men do you work with?

This. I got moaned at by my team (majority are women) at work for not bringing my daughter in just after she was born. The are 2 reasons, 1) I don't particularly like any of them and 2) there is no way I am going on to work when I have time off. f**k that.

This. I got moaned at by my team (majority are women) at work for not bringing my daughter in just after she was born. The are 2 reasons, 1) I don't particularly like any of them and 2) there is no way I am going on to work when I have time off. f**k that.

You don't like any of your daughters? Ooft wait until Mrs DHD reads this!

Fuckwits who put their hands out to signal the bus to stop at y he very last second forcing the driver to perform an emergency stop. Then not even thanking the driver for stopping.

Fuckwits who put their hands out to signal the bus to stop at y he very last second forcing the driver to perform an emergency stop. Then not even thanking the driver for stopping.

Or folk who get up at the stop and make it look like they're going to stop the bus but suddenly think "oh wait, that's not mine" and let it by, forcing you to do exactly what's quoted above. If it stops at all.

Or folk who get up at the stop and make it look like they're going to stop the bus but suddenly think "oh wait, that's not mine" and let it by, forcing you to do exactly what's quoted above. If it stops at all.

^^^bus driver type posts.

News sites and others which have become awash with links to stories such as "This man just wanted to buy an ice cream for his kid. You'll be amazed what happened next" or "A woman took her little girl to play in the park. What happened next was incredible".

Just f**k off. If you're not going to at least have a proper headline on a story I'm not going to bother reading it.

Ok, you're clearly too honest for that. Are you above making up family members abs having them bumped off in all manner of unusual ways, such as diseases so rare they have no name but need lots of research and awareness campaigns to make sure no one else has to suffer the way your family have?

I'm just thinking of you, mate. It's not right that you should miss out on your fair share of the collection pot.

Ha. I now feel slightly bad because my Dad died several years ago and my work sent a wreath.

I feel bad because the shop they got it from refused to refund it when I brought it back.

Ha. I now feel slightly bad because my Dad died several years ago and my work sent a wreath.

I feel bad because the shop they got it from refused to refund it when I brought it back.

:lol: Well there's no point making up sick relatives if they're sending wreaths.

How else would you write a headline which is voicing someone's opinion rather than stating a firm fact?

Guy in work has left for a new job twice only to return. He's been engaged twice as well. Card and money every time, fcuking horrendous patter.

He's ripping the piss out of all of you.

A true master of the art.

He's ripping the piss out of all of you.

A true master of the art.

Agree with this. There's no way I'd have contributed to his 2nd leaving collection. I remember I was only in my current job for about a week when I was passed the collection envelope for some girl who was leaving to have a baby. Less than a week, I hadn't even met her, why the hell would I wish her well and give her money?

Agree with the above. But at the end of the day he doesn't ask for this. It's the middle aged housewife types in the office who also feel the need to send flowers to anyone who's off sick long enough to require a sick line.

<script language='javascript'> </script>

Agree with this. There's no way I'd have contributed to his 2nd leaving collection. I remember I was only in my current job for about a week when I was passed the collection envelope for some girl who was leaving to have a baby. Less than a week, I hadn't even met her, why the hell would I wish her well and give her money?

Myself and another couple of colleagues suggested we ask him for the money back the 2nd time he returned. I honestly thought he would have handed the money back, I know I would have. He was only gone 2 months. worst thing was it was an internal move.

Or those who waves their arms about as if they are flagging a Boeing 747, even when clearly the bus is indicating to pull in.