Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Their is a checkout lady in my local asda who we avoid at great length because she seems to be trying to do a world record scan of my shopping every time we got her.

See if their is a massive pile of shopping lying and my arms going frantically to bag it. Is that not a clue to slow the f**k down you thick bitch????

There's one in every store, one in the smaller Asda in Dunfermline that used to wear gloves and just push everything down in one go.

Beer bottles rolling into fruit and eggs. Someone would stand with the big pointy arrow at her till all the time and everyone ignored it.

Mark Lawrenson. I really don't think there is a commentator I despise more. An utter p***k of a man! I refuse to believe there is anyone out there who enjoys listening to this absolute dickhead. He does nothing but criticise and find negatives amongst positives. Utter arsehole. I dislike A LOT of 'celebrity' types, but I think this guy is in my genuine 'Hate' list.

Mark Lawrenson. I really don't think there is a commentator I despise more. An utter p***k of a man! I refuse to believe there is anyone out there who enjoys listening to this absolute dickhead. He does nothing but criticise and find negatives amongst positives. Utter arsehole. I dislike A LOT of 'celebrity' types, but I think this guy is in my genuine 'Hate' list.

You can add Lineker, Hansen, Shearer, Chiles, MacPherson to Lawrenson. I'll tell you who I think should be given a shottie at the football commentating, although I think he's an utter cock of a man - Guy Martin. He has the voice and the ridiculous accent, he is 'sheepskin carcoat' personified. Get on to it, BBC / ITV.

Biggest spider in the world sitting on my stair under a measuring jug. First step of killing it completed, I just don't know what to do now and I'm fearing for my life.

If it's in a measuring jug, surely you could be more accurate than that?

Biggest spider in the world sitting on my stair under a measuring jug. First step of killing it completed, I just don't know what to do now and I'm fearing for my life.

He's just waiting on you to go to bed so he can have his dinner

You.

That's a bit shite, you didn't need to kill it. Capture it and throw into the garden is what you should have done.

That's a bit shite, you didn't need to kill it. Capture it and throw into the garden is what you should have done.

I never killed it. My step-dad came home from work and dealt with it and wrestled it outside into the garden. I saw it scuttle away. It's going to wait for me when I leave the house tomorrow and it's going to batter f**k out of me.

I never killed it. My step-dad came home from work and dealt with it and wrestled it outside into the garden. I saw it scuttle away. It's going to wait for me when I leave the house tomorrow and it's going to batter f**k out of me.

How big was it? As big as this?

AWIN10080501_05.jpg

Read somewhere a while back that house spiders are as useless outdoors as domesticated mice and rabbits - put them outside and they can't take care of themselves. So, you have the option of living with creatures that look like your worst crack-induced nightmare, or killing them (one way or another) and living with the guilt. Admittedly that's not much of a choice :P

Protip: don't dust the cobwebs. You only see them when they're looking for a new home. Leave their torture dens alone and they'll murder the living crap out of any flying beasties that even look at your place the wrong way :thumsup2