Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Guest The Phoenix

So far today I've had my gums bleed thanks to the dentist, been bemused by a petrol pump and nearly crashed into by some woman on the wrong side of the road. Something makes me think today can only really get better.

It's all shaping up for a meeting with 8Mile.

Wonderful so I'll get my bottle of cider kicked over and get abuse for doing nothing wrong cannot wait! This will all culminate in saints losing 5-0 tonight.

Fwiw I'd never have myself down as someone with great customer service, I hate people, slight issue when you work in a pub.

Nah. He's going to walk into Philpy's timber yard at 4.57pm and ask for 3 sheets of moisture resistant plasterboard, 25 linear metres of tanalised 150 x 50 and a bucket of 45mm lost head nails.

He's more than welcome. I'm on holiday for 2 weeks.

Guest The Phoenix

He's more than welcome. I'm on holiday for 2 weeks.

So it's ok for your workmates to be subjected to a customer coming in 3 minutes before closing time but not you?

I'm no cartographer, but if the Commonwealth Games people had asked me to put together a map for the cycling time trial, I reckon I could have done a better job than this effort:

cycle%20time%20trial%20route_v_720%20x%2

I won't comment until I see your effort

Bits of skin keep falling out of my right ear onto my desk.

At least I hope it's skin.

FFS, stop trying to glue it back on and call a doctor.

I'm no cartographer, but if the Commonwealth Games people had asked me to put together a map for the cycling time trial, I reckon I could have done a better job than this effort:

cycle%20time%20trial%20route_v_720%20x%2

Isn't that the London Olympics logo? :huh:

Bits of skin keep falling out of my right ear onto my desk.

At least I hope it's skin.

You sure it's not wax? That's a great feeling that. Not so good if you're sat with a burd though.

Scottish people who use the Americanism 'that sucks'.

"Dude" is the worst.

My PTTGOYN: I get toothache when i'm sitting down or lying down trying to sleep but when I'm up and about I feel completely fine. I can't really pin point which tooth it is, it's generally the whole left side of my mouth. Things like asprin works for only a wee while then it happens again.

Can't get to the dentist until next week due to work, anyone know if an on-call doctor can get me a prescription for Amoxicillan or something until I can get to the dentist?

FFS, stop trying to glue it back on and call a doctor.

Eh?

Sorry, I thought you wrote 'bit', singular. Carry on.

No, wait, that's still weird. Leprosy? :shutup