Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

When you're watching a film on TV, forget all about it midway through the adverts and then get a "shit, forgot this was on" surprise when the film comes back. :unsure:

I turn it over on the adverts and forget what I was watching quite alot.

Yeah switching over to something else when the adverts come on then forgetting to switch back is a pain in the dick. Usually seems to be if I'm watching Comedy Central or Dave; they put adverts on about 8 minutes into a show.

Subway's insistence that they should automatically hand over everything in a plastic bag, regardless of whether you're sitting in or not.

Hedgecutter is a woman?

Just on Fridays.

Edited by Hedgecutter

Continual reference to 'reality TV' and associated shit TV in society; including various random threads on P&B.

I have never watched X factor, Big Brother, cookery programmes and the like - though, because I don't live on Mars, I am aware of their existence.

Why do so many people watch so much shite on TV?

Continual reference to 'reality TV' and associated shit TV in society; including various random threads on P&B.

I have never watched X factor, Big Brother, cookery programmes and the like - though, because I don't live on Mars, I am aware of their existence.

The X Factor at least has unknown people on it.

TV nowadays is filled with shit programmes with even shittier 'celebrities'.

Probably because we don't have a carer choosing what we can, and cannot, watch.