Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

People who phone up to discuss their insurance who do not have their reference number, and you need to search for the surname and postcode. And the surname is something involving 4 "z's" 2 "g's" and they can't understand the phonetic alphabet.

Makes me contemplate changing career to become a mass murderer.

People who phone up to discuss their insurance who do not have their reference number, and you need to search for the surname and postcode. And the surname is something involving 4 "z's" 2 "g's" and they can't understand the phonetic alphabet.

Makes me contemplate changing career to become a mass murderer.

Better that than insurance.

Went to get a couple of new tyres fitted the other day. First time I've ever had to do that. Now I know that the wheel nut is that wee silver thing that's always in a compartment in the boot. Always seen it in many cars over the years but never had to use it so when the guy says " where's the wheel nut "I think no bother, the wee silver thing in the boot. Went to the boot, no nut! Opened every wee compartment there was, emptied the boot, then inside the car, glove box etc. No nut. I've had the car since new so no idea where it could have gone. Felt such an eejit!

Had to go to the dealers, get a new nut and will sheepishly return to the tyre place on Monday :1eye