Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Even worse than that is someone phoning back seconds after youve text them. I dinnae wanna talk to you, that's kinda why I texted. :thumbsdown

I do that - largely when I know the alternative is 5 more texts back and forward and I can sort it with a 30 sec call.

When the waiter/waitress in a restaurant comes over to ask if everything's ok. If I want something I'll go get it. Got caught with a mouthful of food the other day, c**t. :angry:

I'm sure they're telt to do it. It's the reason God gave you thumbs.

(for giving the thumps-up, not for gouging out their eyes!)

Bought a day pass for Now TV for the first time yesterday. Turns out that there's only one Euro 2016 qualifier available to watch right now (Austria v Russia), because (as you Sky users will know) they put them all on one channel and you switch between using the red button. They haven't implemented any red button features for PC users, so you're stuck with the default game. They are, however, advertising Belgium v Wales as a match you can watch on their website :thumbsdown

Thankfully Scotland v Ireland was the default game last night. Austria v Russia is pants.

When the waiter/waitress in a restaurant comes over to ask if everything's ok. If I want something I'll go get it. Got caught with a mouthful of food the other day, c**t. :angry:

They have to because of the moaning cnuts who finish their meal before complaining, and then go on tripadvisor whining. In a half decent restaurant they'll sort out anything straight away.

Edited by welshbairn