Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I was walking into work this morning and heard a ringing, it was utterly bizarre as there wasn't a sound anywhere and it was 6am. I located it to an iPhone buried under the snow and answered it.

The guy was getting aggressive because he thought id stolen it. When I explained what happened he then asked me to drop it off at his house.

Cheeky c**t was told to f**k off and collect it from my work.

You should have made him go through a full repertoire of animal noises under the threat of smashing his phone up.

Came into work this morning to find my colleague had written the word "c**t" on every single sheet of the post it notes on my desk!

I suspect he was bored whilst supervising last nights crane lift!

Edited by sjc

Came into work this morning to find my colleague had written the word "c**t" on every single sheet of the post in notes on my desk!

I suspect he was bored whilst supervising last nights crane lift!

I was wonder what Malcolm Tucker was up to these days

Just took my sock off and it's swollen to f**k, presume if I'd broke it then it would be too painful to put weight on it? #p&bmedicaladvice

Just on the top of my foot, looks like I've got a tumour growing on it

Sprinkle some cold water on it and see what happens.

zzzzz3.jpg

Edited by banana

I was walking into work this morning and heard a ringing, it was utterly bizarre as there wasn't a sound anywhere and it was 6am. I located it to an iPhone buried under the snow and answered it.

The guy was getting aggressive because he thought id stolen it. When I explained what happened he then asked me to drop it off at his house.

Cheeky c**t was told to f**k off and collect it from my work.

:lol:

Found a really nice mans ring in a wee dark alley once, seemed like no fucker was around so I pocketed it. Heard some auld battleaxe dragon shouting at me as I walked away saying it was hers so I bolted, lol.

Gave it to my nephew a few years later, though his scheme goblin 'mate' aye seemed to have his eye on it. He kept getting chased by some guys on horses so he had it melted down in the end. Didn't see his 'mate' hanging around him after that, unsurprisingly.

:lol:

Found a really nice mans ring in a wee dark alley once, seemed like no fucker was around so I pocketed it. Heard some auld battleaxe dragon shouting at me as I walked away saying it was hers so I bolted, lol.

Gave it to my nephew a few years later, though his scheme goblin 'mate' aye seemed to have his eye on it. He kept getting chased by some guys on horses so he had it melted down in the end. Didn't see his 'mate' hanging around him after that, unsurprisingly.

Ha, nice

I feel the rise of the effeminate male in society has led to the standard in snowball throwing techniques plummet dramatically.

Today I watched a group of high school kids throw shoddily made snowballs at the back of each other's jackets which fell apart before they had even made impact then run away screaming in delight like little girls. Get the fucking thing compacted until it's almost solid ice then get it full force in your mates face you bunch of nancy boys.

I feel the rise of the effeminate male in society has led to the standard in snowball throwing techniques plummet dramatically.

Today I watched a group of high school kids throw shoddily made snowballs at the back of each other's jackets which fell apart before they had even made impact then run away screaming in delight like little girls. Get the fucking thing compacted until it's almost solid ice then get it full force in your mates face you bunch of nancy boys.

No gravel mixed in? Stone in the middle? Fkin lightweight.

Before bed, the wean informed me that he doesn't love me anymore, apropos of nothing.

He's 8, FFS. The teenage years are starting a bit early. It'll be "I HATE YOU!!!" any day now :(

Wow, this has happened a couple of times lately. Genuinely touched. Where's the Sarge to call me a c**t? :P

The wean just arrived back down for a tearful apology and a quick game of Zombie Prom, so all's well :thumsup2