Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Minuting meetings can be great if it's one of those blue sky thinking idea spitballing shitfests, and everyone figures you're too busy to contribute :thumsup2

Re: dictaphone - take notes anyway, as it's an unbelievable pain in the arse when it turns out the damned thing decided to record an hour of EVP instead :angry:

I've got one of those 'flags of the world' games on my phone which gives me quick fire cards to a level you only have a second to answer Yes or No before you're out.

My PTTGOYN is with myself as I can get the likes of feckin Marshall Islands and the Comoros no bother but my fingers go into auto dickhead mode whenever things like Spain, France or sometimes even the UK flash up. Can't explain it.

I've no idea who Imagine Dragons are, but their chosen moniker is dreadful and so is their music, judging by the 30-second snippet that YouTube insists that I need to listen to every ten minutes.

Wee man went to stay with his aunt last night, a single, childless woman approaching 30 who never had any interest in children previously and has never taken a child overnight before. She told his mum this morning that we should get him into an earlier bedtime routine because it took her ages to settle him down last night. Having to explain to her that it doesn't take us that length of time to put him to bed, that he goes to bed far earlier at home and that he was doing his best to stay up late last night because he was away from home, which is what kids do. Babysit once, for once night, and suddenly you're an expert? Bore off.

I've no idea who Imagine Dragons are, but their chosen moniker is dreadful and so is their music, judging by the 30-second snippet that YouTube insists that I need to listen to every ten minutes.

But they've sold a billion million albums in the states!!!111!!1.

I have no fucking idea who they are either, but I do know they suck the sweat from a dead man's balls.

Imagine Dragons' first album was actually a pretty cracking album. Not heard the new one yet though.

Please buy it so I can tell YouTube I've done my bit towards their success. Maybe they'll leave me alone.

Hopefully they'll bring in an option to turn off certain adverts soon. It's horrible having music forced upon you. They'd get a ton of complaints if everyone had to listen to thirty seconds of, say, Napalm Death during videos, but that's exactly what this pish is like for people like me.

Please buy it so I can tell YouTube I've done my bit towards their success. Maybe they'll leave me alone.

Hopefully they'll bring in an option to turn off certain adverts soon. It's horrible having music forced upon you. They'd get a ton of complaints if everyone had to listen to thirty seconds of, say, Napalm Death during videos, but that's exactly what this pish is like for people like me.

30 seconds is about 6 Napalm tracks though; they'd be shooting themselves in the foot for album sales.

Went to see a game show being recorded live at the BBC which was pretty cool, but it over-ran by two hours and we weren't able to leave through it, so I missed a really cool opportunity in recording the Thistle development squad game. Bittersweet but I'm more disappointed than anything.

You should all be thankful you don't work with Nancy Sinatra. She used to carry a bit of jobby around in a wee box and scoff it down before going out on stage.

Allegedly.