Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Not at all. I can't even begin to think why it's getting played that early; it's at the University's sports centre pitches on St Leonards Road (I think), so they may have bookings later on that day which means it has to be played early.

The good teams will have the later bookings.

People claiming they 'hate' celebrities but follow them etc on twitter to feed their own rage. Turds.

Biggest example of this is Katie Hopkins. Can't stand the absolute welts who go mental and then repost/tweet about whatever she has just said like it will lead to her downfall.

Biggest example of this is Katie Hopkins. Can't stand the absolute welts who go mental and then repost/tweet about whatever she has just said like it will lead to her downfall.

It's a comical situation. She's clearly doing it for attention and because she makes a career out of it. If folk were just to ignore, like they should, she would very quickly go away, but these morons are in effect generating attention and income for her.

It's really simple to not read or listen anything she does.

1) Having the full coin collection except the 20p when you need 20p for the public toilets.

2) Harry loves Sally type padlocks on bridges. Nothing but shite looking litter.

3) Plate-filler side salad, made worse by el cheapo dressing.

Waiting to hear back from another job interview I had on Friday. Think it went quite well, but I've got butterflies in my stomach waiting to get the call, which I've been told to expect at some point today. Hurry up!!

Game of Thrones has become very popular, so now trying to avoid spoilers is going to be an absolute nightmare. I can't just watch one episode at a time though. this is going to take some consideration.

Queing in Subway at lunchtime,

Vacous bint in front of me after being in queue for 3-4mins when gets to counter now feels this is the time to think about what she wants for lunch and generally faff around and take ages. Its a fucking warm sandwich and you probably got exactly the same as you did last time you were there.

Stop wasting other peoples time and get on with it......

Game of Thrones has become very popular, so now trying to avoid spoilers is going to be an absolute nightmare. I can't just watch one episode at a time though. this is going to take some consideration.

Couldn't care about adding as a spoiler:-

Edosipe na dehctaw reven va B)

Sneezes which also blow a fart out when you're unprepared and hurts your arsehole.

Similar happened to me the other day, only rather than a sneeze it was when blowing my nose. I was leant against a cubicle wall at the time and it resonated with the sound of a revving motorcycle. Gave me a fright, so it did.