Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Settle.

It also just amounts to 3 times off in total.

2 two dayers in there.

I'm another that can't stand being off, end up feeling really guilty even if I'm dying in bed.

My nag, I never got the job I went for last Friday. So basically, it looks like I'm going to be out of a job in a month or so.

I'm another that can't stand being off, end up feeling really guilty even if I'm dying in bed.

My nag, I never got the job I went for last Friday. So basically, it looks like I'm going to be out of a job in a month or so.

Unemployment isn't petty, imo :(

Where you just on a 12 month contract m73?

Unemployment isn't petty, imo :(

Where you just on a 12 month contract m73?

Yes mate, due to finish on May 12th. Been scrambling around trying to find something else in my work as I quite like where I'm based, but it really is slim pickings. Going to bite the bullet and register with an agency later today.

Yes mate, due to finish on May 12th. Been scrambling around trying to find something else in my work as I quite like where I'm based, but it really is slim pickings. Going to bite the bullet and register with an agency later today.

Agency I'm with got me 4 interviews in about a week, which was great trying to fit then in around my job was interesting. I dunno why, but I reckon I'm moving fairly soon based on what's gone on with these interviews. Now it's for the betterment of my career and in the long run will be a brilliant thing, but for whatever reason I'm not thrilled like I should be?

Then again I've not actually got a confirmed job offer yet. :lol:

Gawd bless her, and all that sail on her :D

Indeed. I will attend the watery bit where they keep the war ship thingys later, as it looks good down there and the sun is splitting the slabs.

I may even go up the Plymouth Hoe. If I do I'll go by the rear gate. I went in the front earlier in the week.

I'm reluctant to stay off on the seek, maybe had 5 days off in my 6 years working.

I'm willing to bet that you never, ever bring up your own attendance record when someone else is off sick, amirite? ;)

Indeed. I will attend the watery bit where they keep the war ship thingys later, as it looks good down there and the sun is splitting the slabs.

I may even go up the Plymouth Hoe. If I do I'll go by the rear gate. I went in the front earlier in the week.

Was going to speculate on the identity of the Plymouth Ho, but I can't think of a single famous lassie from Plymouth :(

Rosie Huntington-Whitely or Sharron Davies.

Well played, sir.

I'm going with Sharron Davies; we all know what those Olympians are like, and the other lassie is 27 - Sharron's almost old enough to be Sarge's daughter, at least.

I wish I had her shoulders.

Jesus, what were you doing with her? :blink:

Never mind, just cover the rest with the quicklime and leave it 'til the morning.