Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

My old car use to have an arm rest between the front seats but I loved it. I usually drive with one hand at about 4-5 on the steering wheel, so the arm rest was quality.

Edited by Tamdunk

There is an armrest in my car between the 2 front seats, annoys me and gets in the road so I need to put it up and that annoys me even more

What car so you have? Only time I've seen that is in automatic models I've driven in the US.

Modern bathroom sinks which almost all hotels seem to have installed. Nothing but an utter pain in the arse - washing your cut off stubble away from around the bowl used to be a ten second job, now it takes ages. Worst ones are those with the taps which take it upon themselves to decide how much water you need.

Modern bathroom sinks which almost all hotels seem to have installed. Nothing but an utter pain in the arse - washing your cut off stubble away from around the bowl used to be a ten second job, now it takes ages. Worst ones are those with the taps which take it upon themselves to decide how much water you need.

Solution: Don't bother.

Are you working as a chambermaid?

Just traded in for a new(ish) car, and it's great apart from the smoked glass rear windows. It feels like I'm peering out of a basement window when I'm driving. Suppose I'll get used to it.

Had to force entry into a house today. Found a women lying on her floor dead.

The sight I can live with, but that smell will stay with me.

Used to work with some boys who did house clearances, and they claimed it was fairly common to rock up in the van to discover a corpse somewhere in the property.

The main tale I remember one of them telling me was about an elderly woman who'd reached the point where she couldn't live alone anymore, so she was moving to a care house and having most of the stuff in her house cleared. When they arrived, they noticed a big, dark stain on the lino of the kitchen floor, but figured there'd been a leak at some point or something. After they cleared the house, they had a cup of tea in the kitchen with the auld girl, and she noticed them glancing at the stain. "Aye, they'll never get that out," she said ruefully, so they asked her what had caused it. Turned out that her husband had been futtering about one night in the kitchen, and had slipped and cracked his head on the corner of the chest freezer. Poor bugger bled out and died. However, she'd been visiting relatives or something, so she didn't discover his body for weeks, by which point his putrefied remains had stained the lino.

Worst part was that she'd been living with it for years :shutup

Just traded in for a new(ish) car, and it's great apart from the smoked glass rear windows. It feels like I'm peering out of a basement window when I'm driving. Suppose I'll get used to it.

Well, now you know how all of those teenage runaways felt, you heartless monster.

Made the mistake of going for a cheap curry at lunchtime. They were out of the mild yins like Chicken Korma, so I tried a hot one because how bad could it be? :mellow:

Carrying on with work while your stomach tries to reach up your throat and strangle you is not the easiest of things.

Grown men going around shops / supermarkets with football tops on.

Seriously, who looks at their wardrobe and thinks that today they will wear a football top out? You just know that will be the idiot that cant work the self scan checkout, will the drive the wrong way round the one way system before inevitably almost causing an accident by changing lanes without indicating.

Grown men going around shops / supermarkets with football tops on.

Seriously, who looks at their wardrobe and thinks that today they will wear a football top out? You just know that will be the idiot that cant work the self scan checkout, will the drive the wrong way round the one way system before inevitably almost causing an accident by changing lanes without indicating.

If I were to only wear my football tops at games (and assuming I buy one or even both tops every season) I'd only get to wear them about 10 times. f**k forking out £40/£80 to wear something that amount of times* Hee Haw wrong with wearing you're football top away from fitba.

* I know wimen can fork out more than that for an item they'll wear just once but that's a different argument altogether!