Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Has your left eye been wandering?

Chance would be a fine thing lol! Nah I don't know what's causing it, annoying as I am out and about just now so will need to go into shops etc with sunglasses on (looking ridiculous to wear them indoors tbh)

My right eye has been watering non stop for the past wee while, not sure why but really beginning to bug me..

Id probably be crying at the thought of having to go to Shettleston to see my team play

I am partly inclined to agree with 19QOS19 with the suggestion of hayfever. However it's odd that it's confined to your right eye only... :huh:

Definitely a fair bit of pollen in the air though. I'm up at Drimsynie Estate for a long weekend and the freshly cut grass brought out a bout of the sneezes and itchy eyes.

Claritin'd off my nut and all good now though :)

Hay fever may be a good shout. Will go to the chemist and see what I can get as it is still watering good style. On a brighter note, you haven't flung anything at me so I know it can't be that :) Edited by Redhead81

I am partly inclined to agree with 19QOS19 with the suggestion of hayfever. However it's odd that it's confined to your right eye only... :huh:

It's not uncommon to just affect one eye bizarrely. My hayfever is horrendous at times and I've had it for 14 fucking years now. When it starts my right eye goes nuts with watering and only my right nostril runs. It's always baffled me.

Hay fever may be a good shout. Will go to the chemist and see what I can get as it is still watering good style. On a brighter note, you haven't flung anything at me so I know it can't be that :)

The annoying thing with hayfever is that it can start at any time. Mine just came on all of a sudden when I was 12 and I've had it since; I had hoped I'd have outgrown it by now. I can't really recommend any antihistamines as they all affect each person differently. Piriton is the only one that comes close to working for me. I can't recommend dark shades highly enough though. They make a helluva difference to prevent my eyes from watering.

I used to suffer extremely bad hayfever when I was wee, to the extent of basically having to stay inside for large parts of the summer, and having to ask to sit away from the windows in school. It got to the stage that my doc was prescribing me huge doses of antihistamines (which still didn't work) so I got sent to hospital in Inverness to get the skin test thing and everything came up positive (16/16 tests).

They did then send me to the doc twice a week for 9 weeks for a course on injections and it really did help.

Still suffer a wee bit now, but only occasional sniffles/sneezing.

Does this mean on the internert and on P&B sometimes people write what they want to do and not what they actually do?

NOT EVERYTHING ON HERE IS REAL???????????

Thank you Sweet Pete for changing my whole perception and understanding of P&B,

it all makes more sense now. You are a star.

This whole messy affair could have been avoided with a simple 'I should have said'

I had to deal with Barclays bank today, now I need to lie down.

One of the worst partners I've dealt with. Fairly easy to see why they're so constantly fined and ranked worst bank when the staff don't know a thing about the services they offer.

Facebook in general. Had to log back in again after three years to get someone's contact details and, Christ, my eyes. Non-stop parade of shite from people that I'd forgotten were secretly morons. The horror.

One of the worst partners I've dealt with. Fairly easy to see why they're so constantly fined and ranked worst bank when the staff don't know a thing about the services they offer.

Poorly conceived rules, inflexible, ill informed staff. Managers who avoid responsibilty and don't understand risk.Terrible communication between departments. But apart from that...

I thought having a bank for a partner was code for being single