Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Hamilton and Livi have a bucket to put donations to their youth systems for a team sheet. Seen a few sides in England actually have a price on their team sheets.

10p at Annan. Still 10p wasted IMO. I'm honestly not sure if we charge for them at Palmerston.

10p? What is the fucking point in that? They must sell about 2 quids' worth, at best.

I reiterate, what is the fucking point in that?

Anyway, my PTTGOYN is working a 60hr week, being wiped out the last couple of days and then I can't even sleep now that I'm in bed. c**t.

The correct answer is Michelle Mone.

You may well be right, but we've moved on to Jenny Agutter now, apparently.

That Agutter, eh? With her acting talent and apparently agreeable personality. What a cow.

I was in a hospitality box at Man Utd on Saturday and took great pleasure in handing out the teamsheets and free match programmes to the real fans just below us.

And the prawn sandwiches?

I was in a hospitality box at Man Utd on Saturday and took great pleasure in handing out the teamsheets and free match programmes to the real fans just below us.

I'm surprised you could find a real fan at Old Trafford.

One of my favourite Simpsons episodes, Bart's Friend Falls in Love, is on right now. I know that sections of Fuzzy Bunny's Guide to You Know What will be cut out when it inevitably gets to that part, and I'm annoyed already.

Edited by Miguel Sanchez

Oh, and five minutes after I opened my windows this morning, they started cutting the grass out the backs. So then I shut my windows because it's loud. Every time since when they've been finished for 10+ minutes I re-open the windows, and it immediately starts again. It started as I was typing my previous post.

People who walk about with their mobile phones flat and pointing in front of them to talk into, rather than on the side of their face up at their ear. What's that all about?

Face timing, otherwise known as being a c**t.

Oi c**t! FaceTime is useful now & again!

Not walking down the street with the phone flat at your mouth though.

Anyway, my PTTGOYN for today is having a day off work and barely being able to stop thinking about work. :(

Unlucky. There are times at work I barely think about work. As soon as it hits 5 I utterly forget about work and won’t think about it all until I’m back at my desk the next day.

But then I despise my job. I’m sure if I liked it I might actually give a shit.

I quite enjoy my job whilst not really giving a shit about it.

It's quite easy.

Today I've answered a few emails and flirted with the office tart. I even spent twenty minutes colouring in the letter O's on a report.

My productivity is through the roof compared to last Monday when I tried to read all the pages on Wikipedia.

Today I've answered a few emails and flirted with the office tart. I even spent twenty minutes colouring in the letter O's on a report.

My productivity is through the roof compared to last Monday when I tried to read all the pages on Wikipedia.

Same here. Except for the flirting part, I work alone so generally don't bother with the flirting and just get straight down to business.