Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Also, my phones fucking up but in a really strange way, Twitter doesn't work but FB is fine, P&B is fine but if I try to search something on Google it doesn't load and says the Internet is down. YouTube app is fine but trying to get on youtube on chrome doesn't work. Strange

ETA: Messenger works fine as does whatsapp but Tinder doesn't, Twitter is completely down but the news apps all work fine. Will keep updated.

ETA: Snapchat is fine but Spotify/Soundcloud isn't working

ETA: Online banking app and boxing news app both down

ETA: EBay and Netflix nor working

ETA: Instagram working but Shazam dowm

ETA: Periscope and dominoes both down

Edited by Lynx

Also, my phones fucking up but in a really strange way, Twitter doesn't work but FB is fine, P&B is fine but if I try to search something on Google it doesn't load and says the Internet is down. YouTube app is fine but trying to get on youtube on chrome doesn't work. Strange

ETA: Messenger works fine as does whatsapp but Tinder doesn't, Twitter is completely down but the news apps all work fine. Will keep updated.

ETA: Snapchat is fine but Spotify/Soundcloud isn't working

ETA: Online banking app and boxing news app both down

ETA: EBay and Netflix nor working

ETA: Instagram working but Shazam dowm

ETA: Periscope and dominoes both down

Anyone know a commen fault that causes every app to go down but instagram, Facebook, snapchat, news sites, messenger, youtube etc and also only let you on pandb on chrome?

If anyone's a wizz at technology this is what appears if I search any website that isn't pandB

attachicon.gifScreenshot_2015-09-10-04-49-34.png

giphy.gif

^^^ Div.

Looks like your DNS server's down and P&B's still working because the URL's already been resolved. If you weren't on a phone, I'd recommend pinging a few well-known websites by IP address to see if they can reach them, and maybe do an ipconfig to find your DNS server and try pinging it too and see if you get a response. I was with an ISP with notoriously bad DNS years ago and changed to OpenDNS' servers as a result (208.67.222.222 or 208.67.220.220).

No idea what you do with phones though, sorry :(