Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Legend, I don't fucking think so.

The five-times Scottish motorbike champion was still subject to a 10-year driving disqualification imposed in 2009 when he was convicted of dangerous driving following the death of Senga Elder, 67, in Auchtermuchty.

In 1980, passenger Jacqueline Crombie, 23, died after Mr Duffus lost control of his Jaguar and smashed into a farm wall. He was fined £2,500 and banned for three years for causing her death by reckless driving.

In 1983, his motorbike hit the back of a car, killing Rebecca Knought, 61.

http://www.thecourier.co.uk/news/local/fife/motorsport-legend-to-appeal-conviction-for-riding-bike-at-knockhill-while-banned-1.897037

The way the Beeb sets out the football results/fixtures on their website.

For some reason, the Scottish Premiership sits between the English Championship and League One, while our other divisions are listed below absolutely everything else happening in England, including the FA Cup Preliminary Round, which features a couple of hundred sides who play on public parks. How weird is that? Just list the Scottish results together after the English ones FFS.

Legend, I don't fucking think so.

The five-times Scottish motorbike champion was still subject to a 10-year driving disqualification imposed in 2009 when he was convicted of dangerous driving following the death of Senga Elder, 67, in Auchtermuchty.

In 1980, passenger Jacqueline Crombie, 23, died after Mr Duffus lost control of his Jaguar and smashed into a farm wall. He was fined £2,500 and banned for three years for causing her death by reckless driving.

In 1983, his motorbike hit the back of a car, killing Rebecca Knought, 61.

http://www.thecourier.co.uk/news/local/fife/motorsport-legend-to-appeal-conviction-for-riding-bike-at-knockhill-while-banned-1.897037

The court heard Mr Duffus claim he rode the bike at “less than walking speed” through a crowd in the arena at last year’s British Superbike Championship meeting on June 29.

Is that even possible?

Asked her what she wanted from the chinese.

Her: "Beef blackbean sauce and fried rice"

Me: "That it?"

Her: "Oh and a can of Irn Bru"

Me: "So that's it?"

Her: "Aye, cheers"

Me: "Beef blackbean sauce, fried rice and a can Irn Bru, thats definitely all you want?"

Just back.

Her: "Did you no get chips?"

Me: *Goes into a fit of rage*

I'd love to say I added in an extra time of asking her (above) for dramatic effect, but I really did ask 3 times. Fucking raging doesn't come close to how I felt!!

Asked her what she wanted from the chinese.

Her: "Beef blackbean sauce and fried rice"

Me: "That it?"

Her: "Oh and a can of Irn Bru"

Me: "So that's it?"

Me: "Beef blackbean sauce, fried rice and a can Irn Bru, thats definitely all you want?"

Just back.

Her: "Did you no get chips?"

Me: *Goes into a fit of rage*

I'd love to say I added in an extra time of asking her (above) for dramatic effect, but I really did ask 3 times. Fucking raging doesn't come close to how I felt!!

Twat. Who doesn't get a bag of chips to be on the safe side?

The man is a fucking multi manslaughrtering dangerous behind a steering wheel/handlebars c**t, how he even still breathes is a fucking mystery to me.

The old cnut shouldn't be allowed to drive a wheelchair outside his cell doors.

Crap quality, cheap, repeated through the week daytime tv on at the weekend. I don't particularly care if you want to move to Australia or not or if that bowl with a crack in it is going to make you a fiver.

I might on Monday but not today, no today I want you to fill that scheduling gap with The Longest Day or A Bridge Too Far. You know I could even stand to watch the Princess Bride one more time.