Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Have to keep the kids entertained/out the house today so the Mrs can get some sleep for her shift tonight.

All I want to do is sit on the couch and watch telly. Instead I'm building up the courage to go to soft play.

I fucking hate my life.

Have to keep the kids entertained/out the house today so the Mrs can get some sleep for her shift tonight.

All I want to do is sit on the couch and watch telly. Instead I'm building up the courage to go to soft play.

I fucking hate my life.

Strap a pair on and get on with it

Steaming Scotland fans who can't find their seat at a match. It's amazing how they organised the row/seat numbers at Hampden. The very first row is Row A, and works it's way back to Row Z. Then it goes from AA to ZZ. If that doesn't help enough, from left to right the seats are numbered 1 to however many seats there are in the section.

But you still get some people staggering in 15 minutes after kick off, squeezing past you going one way, then coming past the other way five minutes later cos they can't count and have went in the wrong direction. Either that or they are wandering up and down the stairs trying to find their row.

You wonder how these people got to the game in the first place, and how they get home at night.

This x 1000

Worst is the ones who signal right when going straight ahead. Is this taught anywhere? Why?

Do you signal going round corners too?

post-12169-14444758979559_thumb.jpg

There's a big roundabout at the by pass in Dumfries (see above). 3 lanes in every direction. One direction is the A75 the other takes you into the toon or on the road to the A76. The car in the pic is coming from the toon but for arguments sake I'll pretend he is coming from the other side (heading into the town as opposed to away). When I come out of there I go into the middle lane if I'm heading towards the town. I've started at this point indicating right. I know it's not necessary, but the amount of times cars have pulled out in front of me who are sitting at the A75 part, is infuriating. So I do it to make sure the b*****ds know I'm coming :lol:

I fucking hate my life.

post-12169-14444763533858_thumb.jpg

Steaming Scotland fans who can't find their seat at a match. It's amazing how they organised the row/seat numbers at Hampden. The very first row is Row A, and works it's way back to Row Z. Then it goes from AA to ZZ. If that doesn't help enough, from left to right the seats are numbered 1 to however many seats there are in the section.

But you still get some people staggering in 15 minutes after kick off, squeezing past you going one way, then coming past the other way five minutes later cos they can't count and have went in the wrong direction. Either that or they are wandering up and down the stairs trying to find their row.

You wonder how these people got to the game in the first place, and how they get home at night.

At the Ireland game at parkhead I was constantly up and down letting this family of 4 past us looking for their seats who then started on people in front of us for sitting in there's. It then turned out they were meant to be in the Lisbon lions stand, ended up in the Jock Stein stand and couldn't get around.