Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

A couple of earlier posts have reminded me that I should add Mr. Bean to my list of PTTGOYN. Just can't stand that character. I liked Rowan Atkinson in Blackadder but I don't find Mr Bean funny at all.

Mr.Bean-Middle-Finger.gif

I don't know why people think it's acceptable to jump queues in their car when they wouldn't dare to do it on foot as they'd most likely get a punch in the back of the head. Presumably because they know they can't get punched on the back of their head in the safety of their car. That's why I just ram them off the road.

Between this level of driving fucknuggetry and the arseholes that let them do it (really, changing to the right lane is a give way thing, if you are slowing down to let them out you are doing it wrong) I hate driving in Edinburgh

I do enjoy making a point of not letting these c***s back in. Their resultant anger pleases me greatly.

Same here. Someone actually flew up the hard shoulder in traffic on the way to the Scotland game on Thursday and he tried to pull in front on me as he has ran out of road. I made quick adjustments to close the gap and he about hit my car. I would have faked a heart attack if he had touched it. He didn't but he was seething and no one let him in for a while. I felt decent drivers won that day.

Same here. Someone actually flew up the hard shoulder in traffic on the way to the Scotland game on Thursday and he tried to pull in front on me as he has ran out of road. I made quick adjustments to close the gap and he about hit my car. I would have faked a heart attack if he had touched it. He didn't but he was seething and no one let him in for a while. I felt decent drivers won that day.

Saw a video where a guy tries to drive up the empty left lane (which was closed ahead) while cars are all queuing in the right lane. Another driver pulls out and drives at about 3mph to keep him back at the same speed that the queue is moving, was pretty funny.

It's shite chocolate spread. It's barely even fucking spreadable either.

I actually quite like that tbh. They do a Bounty one as well I believe.

You're spot on about it's malleability, though. About as spreadable as a brick.

Jennifer Ellison. She used to be a top 5'er, a stunner. See here -

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Now she looks like she ate and/or smoked the other 4. See here -

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

:( Y JEN? Y?

She's just not dolled up in the bottom pic; that's the old difference I can see, other than being a wee bit older and heavier (which tends to go hand-in-hand for everyone). Bet you still 'wid' if she was airbrushed and had the puppies out.

Wee bit extra weight works better for her face, as she doesn't look quite so cranially unbalanced in the second pic. IMO.